Introduction

Please Read This.

This following chapter will answer any questions you might have.

~~~~~~~

1. Requests

I am accepting requests as of right now. Sometimes I will not. I will inform everyone when I am not taking requests, so don't worry.

If you want to make a request, this is the only way I will accept it.

(Ex)

Ship: Bottom Jimin and Top Jungkook
Type of story: Angst with a happy ending
Storyline: Jungkook forgets their 5 year anniversary and has to find a way to make it up to Jimin.

Keep in mind that the storyline doesn't have to be super descriptive, but can be if you want it to be. Also the story can have more than one element like it can be fluff and smut. You don't have to pick just one. Just make sure to tell me which one you want more of.

(Ex)

Type of story: Fluff with a bit of smut

Remember to send in your requests in the comment section of this chapter. I will not accept requests if they are commented on another chapter. Only this one.

Edit 08/31/19: I'm not taking any requests until further notice. When I'm taking requests once again, this note won't be here anymore and the story description will say that I'm taking requests. Thank you for understanding.

~~~~~~~

2. Crossposting

I want to make it clear that I do post my stories on ao3 as well under the username Hobi_Sunshine_Smile. I don't want anyone to get the idea that I'm taking stories from ao3 and claiming ownership of them.

So if you see these stories on ao3 by chance, just know I post them there as well.

If you see these exact stories on ao3, Wattpad, etc. under another username. Please inform me by messaging me on here. It would be greatly appreciated.

~~~~~~~

3. Updates

I do updates randomly. I don't have a concrete day as to when I will upload a new oneshot. This only applies to oneshots that are my ideas, not requests.

Requests will be taken care of as soon as possible. I will usually post the oneshot 3-5 days after you requested it. Sometimes it will take longer if I have many requests. Please keep this in mind.

~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this far and not skipping this chapter entirely.