Rosebud Salve

*yup, those are really Jimin's lips*

Summary: Jungkook doesn't know when the obsession started. When he became so positively infatuated on Jimin's soft pink full lips.

There was just something addicting about them. How perfectly shaped and glossy they could be. The way they curved or opened to pronounce both the soft and hard diction of the Korean language. The way a set of porcelain white teeth hooked themselves deeply into a plump bottom lip. The way they puckered into a soft pout resembling a freshly bloomed rosebud.

Tags: Light Fluff. Slight Comedy. Smut. But nothing really happens imo. Kissing. Mutual Pining. Love Confessions. Friends to Lovers. Jeon Jungkook is Whipped. Minor Jung Hoseok/Kim Taehyung. Hoseok and Taehyung make a brief appearance. Seokjin and Yoongi are briefly mentioned.

~~~~~~~

Jungkook doesn't know when the obsession started. When he became so positively infatuated on Jimin's soft pink full lips.

There was just something addicting about them. How perfectly shaped and glossy they could be. The way they curved or opened to pronounce both the soft and hard diction of the Korean language. The way a set of porcelain white teeth hooked themselves deeply into a plump bottom lip. The way they puckered into a soft pout resembling a freshly bloomed rosebud.

Time and time again, Jungkook's eyes shifted towards those lips. He couldn't help it. This usually resulted in Jungkook staring at his lips, but failing to actually hear what Jimin was saying to him. This soon followed a half-hearted smack to his hard chest and a glare, Jungkook found more cute than threatening.

Kitten, Jungkook would briefly say inwardly each and every time. He never dared to say it out loud.

Once again, Jungkook found his gaze drawn to Jimin's beautiful lips. But this time he wouldn't say it was entirely his fault. More like the fault of Taehyung and Hoseok.

Jungkook wouldn't put it past them. After, blurting out his undying love for Jimin and more specifically his lips, they never let him live it down. Always a teasing comment here and there that didn't fail to make Jungkook go into a panic when he saw Jimin look at him curiously as he pieced the puzzles together.

Jungkook could only hope that puzzle wasn't finished quite yet.

Jungkook's eyes immediately refocused on the view before him. The older male's lips were so soft looking and he stared at them hypnotized while the sunshine line talked animatedly. His dark eyes traced the lines, dips, and curves. He tried to imagine just how they could possibly feel against his own thinner ones.

He especially wondered how they feel coated in a glossy layer of rose-colored salve. Oh yes, the rosebud salve.

"You apply it like this."

The younger man snapped out of his train of thought just in time. Just in time to witness his masturbation material for at least the next month.

Jungkook started with rapt attention as Jimin slid the shiny steel lid off and dip the tip of his slender index finger into the thick rose substance.

Well, that shouldn't be legal.

Jungkook watched mesmerised as the same digit was brought up to lips that were so plump, and silky smooth to be real. The finger planted itself on the middle of a plump juicy bottom lip before delicately sliding over it in a practiced manner. A gentle motion, side to side, as the already pink lips became in even rosier pink. Luckily or unfortunately it didn't finish there. Jimin rubbed his lips together forming a soft pout at times, as well as smacking them together gently to make sure the entire surface of his lips were properly moisturized with the salve.