More Than Just A Dare

*Just a small idea as to how Jikook looks like during their date. They look so cute and in love. UwU*

Summary: Jungkook's friends from school dare him to take the cute, insecure mochi named Jimin on a date. With a lot of money being offered, Jungkook agrees. Jungkook doesn't expect to find himself liking Jimin.

Tags: High School AU. Angst with a happy ending. Fluff. Cuteness. Tears. First Date. First Kiss. Kissing Under The Rain. Shy Park Jimin. Cute Park Jimin. Sad Park Jimin. Jeon Jungkook is bad at feelings. Jungkook's friends are meanies. Jungkook is a meanie. But he makes up for it.

~~~~~~~

You can do this. You can do this. Jungkook chanted in his mind.

Jungkook nervously fumbled with the all French menu in his hands. God, Jungkook didn't even know a single word in French.

But that wasn't the issue...

The issue was that Jungkook was distracted. Distracted by the soft brown eyes that belonged to his beautiful date. Those eyes were kind as Jimin studied his own menu.

They were at a nice little French restaurant; a perfect place for a first date. But the truth was that this was not a date. It was a dare. A dare that Jungkook was starting to regret taking.

From the corner of his eye, Jungkook could see where Hyunbin and Yeonjin were sitting, giving Jungkook the thumbs up and smirking deviously at him whenever Jimin wasn't looking. This was so awkward and terrible. Jungkook couldn't stop the guilt from eating at him.

It all started as a simple dare at a party. At first, Jungkook didn't want anything to do with it. But more and more of his friends started betting hundreds of dollars to see do this...and well Jungkook couldn't resist.

It was just one date. Did it really matter if one person got hurt in the process?

That brought him back to the present. Jungkook and Jimin on a date with Hyunbin and Yeonjin as witnesses.

"What are you having, Jungkook? I'm afraid my French is pretty limited..." Jimin pondered out loudly, letting out the cutest nervous giggle.

Jungkook's eyes flew up at the cute sound of Jimin's giggle. Jimin smiled at him. It was that large genuine, timid smile that Jungkook had already labeled as typical-Jimin. It made Jungkook's mouth turn dry, and his stomach clench with guilt.

It did matter if the one person getting hurt happen to be the cutest, most nicest person Jungkook has ever met.

"I- I'm afraid that I understand even less French Jiminie." Jungkook said letting out a nervous chuckle of his own.

Jimin giggled once again, and Jungkook felt butterflies erupt in his belly.

It had only been thirty minutes since Jungkook had picked Jimin up, and Jungkook already felt smitten with the pretty black-haired boy. This was going to be way harder than Jungkook had initially thought, mostly due to a few unexpected complications.

One, Jimin was more beautiful than Jungkook ever realized. His soft brown eyes, pink plump lips, soft rounded cheeks, silky black hair, chubby little hands. Jimin was simply a work of art. A work of art that Jungkook wanted to wholeheartedly analyze.

Second, Jimin was so sweet and down to earth. In just a few minutes, Jungkook has seen Jimin behave so kindly to others. He was selfless and wore his heart on his sleeve. Some could call it being naive, but Jungkook called it being kind.

Third, Jimin was a human being, not a stupid loner. A human being that Jungkook was using and tricking. In his mind, Jungkook felt that he could go on a date with him and earn his money. It was starting to feel a lot more than that.