Euphoria

Dedicated To Tamee02
Sorry for the wait! I hope it's how you imagined it and more. \(^~^)/

Sequel To Serendipity
It can be read as a stand-alone.

Summary: With Jimin as his new daddy, Jungkook couldn't be happier. Jimin was the best boyfriend and daddy anyone could ask for. This is a sneak peek into their lives after that fateful night.

Tags: Fluff. Mega Fluffy. Cuteness. Lots of Giggles. Established Relationship. Non-Sexual Age Play. Age Play. Age Regression/De-Aging. Bathing/Washing. Cute Jeon Jungkook. Cute Park Jimin. Caretaker Jimin. Daddy Jimin. Baby Jungkook. Jungkook regresses into a 3-year-old. Canon Universe. Other members are briefly mentioned.

~~~~~~~

"No more tickles! Daddy please!" Jungkook giggled uncontrollably.

Jungkook's body was twitching with each giggle that spilled from his cherry red lips. Jimin's hands were wiggling up and down Jungkook's slender sides.

"Mmh...I don't know baby. Daddy isn't ready to stop playing." Jimin said with a grand smirk painted on his face.

Jimin exuded mischievousness with every word. Any other time, Jungkook wouldn't believe a thing Jimin said. On the other hand, little Jungkook believed his daddy unconditionally. He could be a little naive.

"B-but Daddy. It's starting t-to hurt." Jungkook giggled out, trying to squirm away.

It was fruitless. Jungkook couldn't overpower Jimin especially not when in little space. He could always try though.

"Okay baby, no more tickles." Jimin finally conceded when he saw tears pooling in the corners of Jungkook's doe eyes.

Jimin gave Jungkook a last tickle earning a cute squeak from Jungkook. The adorable noise had Jimin positively swooning.

"Thank you, Daddy," Jungkook said breathlessly still trying to catch his breath.

"For now.." Jimin said not a moment later.

Jungkook looked up at his daddy with wide eyes. Jimin let out a low chuckle at Jungkook's reaction before booping his nose.

Little Jungkook was beginning to realize how mischievous his daddy could be. Only more reason to be a good boy.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

The rest of the members were out and about. Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung were having a date at an expensive restaurant that would probably lead them to a private hotel. Taehyung was staying over at a friend's house, most likely an actor friend. Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung were at the studio, probably making out instead of working. Jungkook decided that it was finally okay to sink into his little space. Jimin was more than happy to slip into his daddy persona.

Jimin finally finished cooking Jungkook's favorite meal, sashimi with soy sauce, it wasn't that difficult as the fish was fresh and raw. Jimin hopes that Jungkook enjoys it even if it wasn't amazingly made.

Jimin was setting the food on plates when he heard a scream from upstairs. Jimin immediately dropped everything and bounced up the stairs. He was already thinking the worse.