I'm Yours To Take

*I wanted to give a shoutout to someone special Sope_Official. They are having their birthday soon and they deserve to reach 700 followers. Go check out their books, they are amazing! Give this angel some love and a follow. Thank you*

Summary: Year 20XX, Omegas are separated into two categories: the fertile ones and the sterile ones. Jungkook, a very beautiful omega happens to be extremely fertile which is becoming rarer as the years pass. Jimin, a very rich and influential alpha buys Jungkook in an online auction. The young omega expected to detest his dull future of being a mere womb for some hideous cruel alpha. Only to find out how handsome and sweet his alpha is. As well as how much he actually enjoys being owned and drowned in pleasure. Somewhere along the way, he falls in love.

Quick Side Note: This will have mentions of physical abuse, sexual abuse, sexual slavery, sexual objectification, and death. Please keep in mind that this won't be between Jimin and Jungkook. Although, Jimin did buy Jungkook, hence the dubious morality tag. Still, Jimin gives him as much freedom as an omega in this time period can possibly have and is a sweetheart to his Jungkookie. This is actually pretty fluffy imo. If anything said above disturbs you, please do not read. I will not tolerate any negative comments about it after I warned you beforehand. Please and Thank You!

Tags: Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics. Alpha/Omega. Smut. Fluff. Light Angst. Mentions of Mpreg. Dubious Morality. Mentions of Physical Abuse, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Slavery, Sexual Objectification, and Death. Alpha Park Jimin. Top Park Jimin. Omega Jeon Jungkook. Bottom Jeon Jungkook. Virgin Jeon Jungkook. Park Jimin Is a Sweetheart. Scared and Confused Jeon Jungkook. Other members are briefly mentioned. Brief Mentions of Kim Namjoon/Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi/Jung Hoseok. Happy Sappy Ending. Timeline is a little messed up, it goes back and forth. Hope it makes sense.

~~~~~~~

Jungkook never thought he would enjoy being owned. Being a body for an alpha to dump their seed into until it overflowed and he got pregnant. No sane person with a shred of dignity would enjoy something of that nature. He detested the very thought since he presented as a fertile omega and had his first heat.

At the age of 16, he experienced his first heat which made omegas almost delirious with lust for an alpha and they emitted sweet pheromones to attract a viable mate. It was only during these 3 days of heat that an omega could get pregnant and it happened every month. This was the sign of a fertile omega.

An omega could also present as sterile. They wouldn't experience a heat which allowed them to become pregnant. They were viewed as the lowest of low and often made into servants as no one wanted to mate an omega who wouldn't birth them an heir. The only thing distinguishing a sterile omega from a beta or alpha was their submissive nature and fairy-like appearance. They were beautiful as any fertile omega but lacked an alluring scent and functional womb to actually attract an alpha.

Some sterile omegas had it even worse than becoming simple servants. They were kidnapped then sold for a cheap price to a seedy brothel where only the dirtiest of alphas and beta would use them into they broke. Often, they died from mistreatment and then were disposed of as if they were utter trash. The government could care less about them. It revolted Jungkook down to his core and hate his existence as a fertile omega a little less.

Fertile omegas had it a lot easier. It couldn't be called paradise by any means, but they were revered highly. They were pampered and trained to be perfect omegas in gorgeous facilities that had everything anyone could possibly wish for. Then, they were sold for thousands, some for millions depending on their fertility rate as well as their beauty.