Looks Can Be Deceiving

Dedicated To Tamee02
It's been forever since you requested this and I'm just now posting it...smh. It is a little rushed and choppy in some parts imo. I hope you still like it and enjoy reading! 💜

Summary: Everyone thinks Jimin, dance captain, and Jungkook, soccer player/captain, are the biggest rivals in school. It comes to a big shock for the school to find out they are actually dating and for five years. A lesson on how looks can be deceiving.

Tags: Highschool AU. Fluff. Light Angst. Light Smut. Slight Comedy. Implied Sexual Content. Kissing. Bottom Jeon Jungkook. Top Park Jimin. Soccer Player Jeon Jungkook. Dancer/Dance Captain Park Jimin. Cute Jeon Jungkook. Shy Jeon Jungkook. Mischievous Park Jimin. Established Relationship. Other members are briefly mentioned/make a brief appearance.

~~~~~~~

Jimin was used to the whispers, both good and bad, the stares, both envious and lustful. Being the dance captain of Bangtan High School, Jimin was in the spotlight more often than not.

One thing Jimin couldn't get used to was both girls and boys flirting with his Jungkook. Right in front of Jimin as if he didn't exist. The number of times Jimin had to restrain himself was ridiculous.

Being popular and handsome himself, Jimin received a lot of attention, some could argue even more than Jungkook did. Unlike Jimin, Jungkook had a way harder time keeping his cool.

A small smile marred Jimin's face remembering the one time, Jungkook had lost his control. In a fit of jealous, Jungkook pulled him into an empty classroom during lunch and rode Jimin on the teacher's desk chair, pulling two orgasms from him.

Jimin was 100% positive that students nearby had heard them. Because the very next day, rumors were being spread that Jimin had beat up Jungkook. It didn't help that Jungkook was seen with an array of bruises and an obvious limp.

Jimin ran a slender hand through his perfectly styled blond hair watching from afar as many people surrounded his boyfriend. How he wished he could just go up to him and kiss Jungkook. But it felt like he couldn't. Everyone thought that they were rivals and enemies for reasons Jimin couldn't understand.

It had started right around the time Jungkook entered high school with Jimin already being a 10th grader. A couple of months into the school year, some students had seen them fighting at the back of the school. Just like everything else, the news spread like rapid fire.

Gossip and rumors of Jimin and Jungkook being rivals became common news. A video of them visibly arguing spread as well. It had no audio, so there was no way of disproving it by saying it was a lover's quarrel. Which it indeed was. A simple spat between the couple. A disagreement that they had resolved by fourth period.

Obviously, much too late. Thus began a year-long, still ongoing, war between the dance team and the soccer team. Hoseok and Taehyung, members of the dance team, could always be seen arguing with Namjoon, Yoongi and Seokjin, soccer players. Whenever Jimin or Jungkook tried telling them, they weren't rivals, they would laugh as if they said the biggest joke ever. If their friends didn't believe them, much less the entire student body.

Jimin was getting a little tired of being stuck in this situation. He just wanted to show the whole that Jeon Jungkook belonged to him. And vice versa.

Hmm...maybe he still could. Jimin smirked devilishly as a clever idea struck his mind.

Jimin moved away from the row of blue lockers he was leaning on as he continued to watch fans flock around Jungkook. It was now or never.