I Don't Care If It's Wrong Pt.1

*The fanart above is a test to see if you have a dirty mind or not. Try it out hehe*

Summary: Omega Jimin was only 2 when he was adopted by Jungkook's parents and brought into his life. Ever since, they have been inseparable, especially since he practically raised his baby brother at the ripe age of 16 after their parents' death. It isn't long until Alpha Jungkook starts to see Jimin more than his adopted baby brother and as a potential mate.

Quick Side Note: This will contain pseudo incest(sexual/romantic situations between family members who are not blood related). If that bothers you, please do not read. I will not tolerate any negative comments about it after I warned you beforehand. Please and Thank You!

I'm from the U.S so 18 years old is the age of consent. But this story takes place in Seoul, South Korea. The age of consent is 20 years old in South Korea which Jimin is not. Therefore, this is considered underage sex. But that won't take place into later on. Pt.1 has no sex.

Edit: This is not considered underage sex. Apparently, SK age of consent is 16(it used to be 13)not 20 years old. The age 19-20 years old applies to when you become a legal adult. So sorry for the confusion/false information, this is not considered underage anymore, both in the US and South Korea. Some of the story/dialogue have been appropriately changed, but nothing major. The story is still the same, just no underage sex.

Tags: Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics. Alpha/Omega. Slight Fluff. Slight Smut. Sexual Thoughts/Fantasies. Alpha Jeon Jungkook. Omega Park Jimin. Pseudo-Incest. Size Difference. Age Difference. Pet Names. Jungkook is Older Than Park Jimin. Jeon Jungkook is Whipped. Park Jimin Is a Sweetheart.

~~~~~~~

Jimin was only 2 when he was adopted by Jungkook's parents and brought into his life. As soon as Jungkook saw Jimin's cute chubby little face, he knew he'd never love anyone more than he loved Jimin and he was right. Oh, how right he was. The little omega became his entire world.

Jungkook was 16 when their parents died in a plane crash and even though devastated by the news he was well aware that he couldn't break down into tears. He had to stay strong, resilient, and be the alpha his little brother needed.

Jimin was 10 at the time of the terrible accident, still too young and innocent to comprehend what exactly was occuring at the beginning. His scent still pure and milky further proof of his naivety. It wouldn't develop into his own unique scent until he became 16 years old and went through his first heat. Or rut if he were an alpha.

Jimin believed that the world was made out of sunshine and flowers. It took around 3 week for Jimin to realize that their loving parents truly weren't coming returning home. There weren't on any nice trip or lost in another city. They were just gone.

For several months, Jimin could only sleep in Jungkook's warm embrace that smelled ironically of winter pine and frozen lakes. Jungkook felt his heart shatter into a million fragments every sunset that he'd cradle the little omega against his firm chest. Jimin would ask him the same thing every night. Why Jungkook hyung? Why did the angels take eomma and appa? It's not fair!

All Jungkook could do was offer him reassuring whispers that he was staying right beside him, that he loved him so much, that Jimin was safe with him and no harm would befall him. He couldn't answer any of his questions. He couldn't tell him why the angels took their parents away from them. He could only be there for Jimin and he was.

Now, eight years later, their life was doused with sweet sunshine much like the one streaming through their large windows. They had moved into a two bedroom apartment in Seoul leaving behind their old house in Busan. It felt too big and empty without their sweet nagging omega mother and loving, yet strict alpha father.