Green Hoodie

*the legendary green hoodie JK wore in GCF in Tokyo and later seen JM wearing in multiple occasions uwu*

Summary: The inside of the hoodie was warm. It was the perfect amount of warmth that had Jimin's frozen bones melting into the soft rolls of olive green fabric. Jimin tucked his button nose into the collar and the smell of something else had his mind heady. A smell that Jimin couldn't describe, but if he had to try. It could only be described as the warmth that radiated from a crackling fire or the steam rising from a cup of hot chocolate.

Or

Jimin forgot to wear a sweater during a windy autumn day and Jungkook gave him his warm green hoodie. That's the whole story.

Tags: Pure Fluff. Slightest Glimmer of Angst. Mutual Pining. Pre-Relationship. Practically No Dialogue. Cute Park Jimin. Cute Jeon Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook is Whipped. Park Jimin is Whipped. Oblivious Park Jimin. Oblivious Jeon Jungkook. Other members are briefly mentioned except for Taehyung oops. Implied Jung Hoseok/Min Yoongi.

~~~~~~~

Many leaves spun up in mini tornadoes as the wind started to rise in speed. Sunset orange, sunflower yellow, and scarlet red painted the bustling city. It was such a gorgeous autumn day and Jimin was stuck in a black SUV with tinted windows obscuring him from the world. Therefore, obscuring the wondrous view somewhat from his mocha gaze.

It wasn't only him that seemed a little down to be inside of the slightly stuffy car instead of outside taking in the muted sun rays and crisp autumn air. Namjoon hyung had one AirPod in due to the disappearance of the other one. He looked out longingly through the window and then scribbled lyrics messily into his eco-friendly golden-colored notebook. If the blond-haired man focused closely, he could almost smell the scent of recycled paper as Namjoon flipped a page every once and awhile.

Jungkook as well looked ready to jump out of the car if given the chance. He had his Sony A9 digital camera pulled close to his face as he took picture after picture of the photographic scenery outside. Jimin didn't think he could be getting any particularly good shots with the tinted windows in the way, but Jungkook was also particularly skilled when it came to photography. The older man wouldn't put it past the younger man to get some unique shots even with the obstructing barrier.

Jimin had to bit his bottom lip to hide the blinding smile threatening to creep its way on his face. During their trip to Tokyo, Jungkook had managed to make his make-up free, disheveled hair, and sleep-stricken face seem adorable. He made the scene of Jimin sprawled lazily and messily on his hotel bed seem picturesque.

He couldn't keep in the soft sigh that left his mouth at the memory of being so happy that he could float away during his birthday trip. It was one of the rare times he could be himself not that he normally wasn't. But still staying up late with Jungkook and eating at obscure little restaurants was the truest version of Jimin. There was no need to act or look perfect at every waking hour, smile when he was anything, but happy.

Jimin's sigh must have been louder than he realized since Jungkook immediately moved his eyes from his camera to the smaller man. His big doe eyes were questioning and the slightest bit concerned for his hyung. Who looked so vulnerable in only a form-fitting white t-shirt and tight jeans. Nothing to hide him away from prying eyes or keep him warm. Didn't he know it was chilly outside? Wouldn't he be cold once they got out of the car to film a run episode outside?

Jimin's eyes moved to Jungkook as if sensing his intense gaze. Their dark gaze connected for a split second only for Jungkook to look away at the sheer intensity of emotion in the blond-haired man's mocha orbs. The younger man could feel his cheeks burning darkly at being caught looking. He gulped deeply and distracted himself by fiddling with the buttons of his camera.