Beautiful Creation

Dedicated To jeoncock_jibooty
Here's part 2 you asked for! Hope you like it! <3

Sequel To Taehyung Called.
It's recommended to read it beforehand.

Summary: For the past month, Jimin has been having morning sickness. With the addition of dizzy spells and clammy skin. Jimin fears he has a deadly disease. One day, the sickness takes a toll and he ends up at the hospital.

Tags: Angst. A Tad of Fluff. Referenced Cheating. Post Break Up. Tears. Sad Park Jimin. Mpreg. Extreme Morning Sickness. Fainting. Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok are best friends. Hoseok and Seokjin make an appearance.

~~~~~~~

The smell of yesterday's leftovers hung heavy in the air as Jimin puked into the toilet. Jimin puked until gastric acid began to spill from his lips as well.

Eventually, he stopped. Jimin gasped and let out a ragged sob. His throat hurt and his knees ached from kneeling on the hard marble of the bathroom.

What was happening to him? This was the fourth time he has thrown up this week. Not only that, he has woken up almost every night in cold sweats and extremely disorientated.

Jimin's stomach twisted sharply once again and he began to wretch into the porcelain toilet. Small sobs and gasps falling in between each twist of his stomach.

It hurt so bad. Something was wrong. How was he supposed to go to work like this? Jimin needed the money, but he felt terribly sick.

Jimin briefly weighed out the pros and cons until he came to a decision. He was going to call Hoseok hyung and tell him he wouldn't attend work. As the co-owner, Jimin didn't need to inform anyone, but Hoseok was his best friend as well as the other owner. Jimin didn't want him to worry, so calling him was for the best.

Jimin slowly got up from his knees after his stomach settled. It didn't take long for him to reach his bedside table where his phone was charging. He grabbed it as he sat down on the bed. It was silent as the phone rang quietly, there was a click as the call went through.

"Hello, Jimin-ah?" Jimin could hear Hobi's voice ring out through the speaker.

"Hyung, I was calling to tell you I wouldn't be coming in today. I think I came down with the flu or something." Jimin answered his unspoken question.

"What?! Are you okay? What are your symptoms? Maybe I should take you to the hospital. We can close the dance st-" Hoseok started to ramble in a panic only to be cut off.

"Hobi hyung! Calm down...it's nothing serious. Probably just a stomach bug. You worry too much." Jimin giggled out at his overprotective and dramatic hyung.

"Of course, I worry Jiminie. You know why..." Hoseok said only to trail off.

Jimin's heart froze for a split second at the insinuation. At the reminder of the man who broke his heart into a million pieces. The man he hasn't seen over a month. Jimin could barely stand the thought of him.

Jimin knew he couldn't avoid him forever. They were still married. Eventually, they would get divorced and that was something Jimin needed to do face to face. But not now. Jimin didn't want to cry, he had cried himself to sleep for the first two weeks. He stopped crying eventually, only physically though. The hurt and pain never went away and he cried internally everywhere he went as everything reminded Jimin of Jungkook. Of what they used to have. Of what Jungkook threw away so carelessly.