Paradox

*couldn't think of what to put as the picture, so I put the picture of the old practice room. Basically, this is where Jikook just fucked lol*

Summary: Paradox(noun): a seemingly absurd or self-contradictory statement or proposition that when investigated or explained may prove to be well founded or true.

That's how Jungkook would explain his feelings for Jimin. A paradox.

Tags: Smut. A Tad of Fluff. Dirty Talk. First Time. Public Sex. Rough Sex. Bottom Jimin. Top Jungkook. Jealous Jungkook. Oblivious Jimin. Jeon Jungkook is bad at feelings. Mutual Pining. Canon Universe. Canon Compliant. Other members make a brief appearance. Park Jihoon is briefly mentioned.

~~~~~~~

Paradox(noun): a seemingly absurd or self-contradictory statement or proposition that when investigated or explained may prove to be well founded or true.

That's how Jungkook would explain his feelings for Jimin. A paradox.

Jungkook felt one way about Jimin, only to act another way in front of him. His own feelings contradicted his own actions. It was plainly absurd.

Jungkook hated himself for being like this. He wished he could be brave enough to express his feelings to Jimin. Show Jimin how much he loved him. But Jungkook was stupid when it came to expressing his feelings. He froze whenever Jimin came near and his throat went dry.

Jimin just had that effect on him, on people. Jungkook noticed the hungry stares both men and women gave him. Jimin was beautiful. A siren ready to sing and enchant everyone around him. That scared Jungkook.

One day, Jimin might become not so oblivious. And he'll find himself falling for someone else. Someone who wasn't Jungkook.

Again, Jungkook was stupid. Even knowing that Jungkook pushed Jimin away. Afraid of getting rejected, afraid of Jimin noticing his stares.

Jungkook likes to think that he has gotten better at not pushing Jimin away. At not appearing cold and rude to his gorgeous hyung.

Back then, when BTS just debuted and Jungkook was only 15 years old, he wasn't so great at accepting Jimin's overbearing affection. It wasn't that he hated Jimin like many fans like to believe. He was a shy person, still is sometimes, and couldn't handle how touchy Jimin was, still is.

Jungkook was also only 15 years old. He was going through puberty and transitioning into manhood. He still wasn't sure what he was attracted to. Society taught him from a young age that a boy like him had to like a beautiful girl. It was morally wrong for a boy like him to like a beautiful boy.

Then, Jungkook met Jimin. Jimin was a beautiful contradiction that came crashing into Jungkook's narrowed minded world. He destroyed all of what Jungkook thought was right and wrong.

Jimin was soft and beautiful. His features and figure were almost feminine. Yet he had firm muscles and the sharp angles of a man. Jimin ruined him for anyone else. At the time, Jimin confused him. Made him question his sexuality and everything else in between.

So Jungkook pushed Jimin, bluntly rejected him and gave him a cold shoulder. It made it easier for Jungkook to calm down his racing heart and clammy palms. For Jungkook to deny his feelings and attraction towards a male.

It took a long while for Jungkook to accept that no girl ever gave him a boner. No girl ever made him feel like Jimin did.

Jungkook realized this all a little too late. Jimin stopped clinging to him at every chance or drowning him in praises. Jungkook knew Jimin must have gotten tired of his constant rejection.