Serendipity

*baby Jungkook is so adorable. He looks so cute in this picture*

Summary: Jungkook is constantly stressed out from being the Golden Maknae. He just wants to be taken care of and loved. Fortunately, Jimin has no complaints about being his daddy.

Quick Side Note: This sucks. It legit is terrible. I almost didn't post this, but my best friend Alex convinced me otherwise. It is my first time writing ageplay/little space, so that's why it's not so good. I hope you guys can enjoy it anyways. *sigh* I'm regretting this already.

Tags: Fluff. Some Angst. Cuteness. Non-Sexual Age Play. Age Play. Age Regression/De-Aging. Cuddling/Snuggling. Cute Jeon Jungkook. Sad Jeon Jungkook. Caretaker Jimin. Daddy Jimin. Baby Jungkook. Jungkook regresses into a 3-year-old. Canon Universe. Namjoon is briefly mentioned.

~~~~~~~

Jungkook was tired.

It felt like he would start pulling his hair out. Or start screaming like a deranged banshee. But Jungkook didn't. He didn't want to do that.

Jungkook wanted cuddles. He wanted to color pictures of Spider-Man and watch Pororo. He wanted to drink his banana milk and eat star-shaped apples.

Jungkook wanted a daddy. Or a caretaker in other words.

That was all but a far fetched dream. Jungkook could never have a daddy. He could never do what his heart desired most. Not when he needed to be the golden maknae of BTS. He couldn't let the other members down or their fans. All he could do was push down his wants and ignore them. BTS came before Jungkook. He wasn't going to be selfish. No matter how much it hurt to be selfless.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Jungkook was sad.

Namjoon hyung just finished giving him a lecture about how he wasn't trying hard enough. That his singing was dull and unemotional. He didn't hold it against his hyung. Jungkook knew he was only being honest, so Jungkook could become better.

Still, it didn't hurt any less.

Jungkook wanted to sink into his little space. So bad. His head was starting to hurt, the harder he restrained himself.

It was starting to become harder to breathe. Each breath came out ragged and shallow. Tears were pooling in Jungkook's eyes making his vision blurry. The droplets of water threatening to break the dam and overflow. Eventually, the dam broke.

Sobs after sobs spilled out of Jungkook's mouth. The months of stress building up and being released with every sob. Jungkook felt lonely and uncared for. He wanted a daddy to love him. He needed a daddy to care for him.

Jungkook needed Jimin.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Jungkook was confused.

Jimin was looking at him. While that wasn't odd or anything new. It was the look that he was giving him that confused him. A look that he has never seen on Jimin before. At least not directed at him.

It was such a gentle look. Eyes shining with love and affection. Lips pulled into a soft adoring smile. It was all directed straight at Jungkook.