Crevasse

*Jungkook doesn't have any piercings(excluding the ears)or tattoos in this one-shot. He only smokes cigarettes in this story*

Sequel To Beautiful Creation.
It's recommended to read it beforehand.

Summary: Jungkook was in a very dark place after Jimin left him. He found himself lost barely being able to do anything. And turning back to his cigarette addiction. A knock on his front door could be the light at the end of the tunnel, one he so desperately needed.

Quick Side Note: Jungkook and Jimin live in Seoul, South Korea. You have to be 19 years of age to legally smoke a cigarette in South Korea. Unlike in the U.S where it's 18. Which is why Jungkook smoking at 18 is not legal.

Tags: Angst. Referenced Cheating. Post Break Up. Tears. Sad Jeon Jungkook. Sad Park Jimin. Park Jimin is a sweetheart. Drug Use. Past Drug Use. Past Underaged Drug Use. Drug Abuse. Implied/Referenced Drug Addiction. Drug Relapse. Alcohol Abuse. One time though. Implied/Referenced Character Death. Jungkook and Yoongi are brothers. Yoongi and Namjoon are briefly mentioned. Kim Yugyeom and Kunpimook Bhuwakul(BamBam)are briefly mentioned.

~~~~~~~

A stream of smoke slipped past dry, cracked lips. The smell of cigarettes prominent in the air as it stained every wall of the silent apartment. It was overwhelming, and only the smell of alcohol could be smelled alongside it.

Jungkook picked up the glass bottle of golden whiskey and drank straight from it. The cool liquid burned his throat leaving his tongue slightly numb and eyes watery. He continued to drink more than one-third of the bottle in just that sitting. The alcohol left his mind hazy and blank for the first time in weeks.

The permanent image of Jimin's broken eyes and quivering lips gone. Jungkook let out a sigh of relief, the painful memory no longer tormenting him. It was a little easier to breathe.

A part of Jungkook didn't want to forget even for a little while. He deserved to feel even a fraction of the pain he inflicted on Jimin. He deserved the pain, he wanted the pain. If only to remind him that Jimin still existed, that they once shared something beautiful.

Jungkook let out a bitter chuckle at that. Something so beautiful. And Jungkook destroyed in just one night. He couldn't even blame Taehyung for his mistake. It was his fault for drinking so much that night at the company party. For having sex with a man that couldn't hold a light to his beautiful, Jimin.

His sweet Jimin. Jungkook could feel his throat start to clog up with emotions and eyes burn with the need to cry.

A slight burning smell alerted Jungkook. He looked down to see the tip of his lit cigarette burning a small hole into his white carpet. His white carpet that was becoming more grey from cigarette ashes and dust.

Jungkook brought the cancer stick to his dry lips and took a long drag. He leaned back on the couch as he released puffs of smoke.

Jimin would be so ashamed of him, so disappointed. To see him smoking again. After 6 years of being clean and sober. It only took 2 days of Jimin being gone for Jungkook to relapse.

Jungkook wanted to stop. But ironically, it was the only thing keeping him alive right now. Without it, the pain would be unbearable and excruciating.

He continued to smoke through a whole pack of cigarettes not once taking a pause. He ignored his hunger and thirst, he didn't need it. He didn't want it.