8- Would You do The Same Thing?

"Meeting someone was not some fate or 'destiny'. Understand one thing- what you think is what you get. That's the Law of Attraction for you!"
-Priyanshu

[Tzuyu's POV]

I woke up feeling a bit disoriented that I had to splash cold water on my face. Last night was a bit troublesome for me. I felt embarrassed. I was an idiot for only standing there, but how could they expect me to kiss a stranger.

"Knock, knock," said a voice, even though she was already standing in the doorframe to the bathroom.

"How are you doing? Sana told me what happened," said Dahyun, whilst coming closer to the faucet.

I had finished drying my face off from yesterday's makeup. My eyes were still a bit puffy from crying myself to sleep. I shrugged it off, although I was still embarrassed.

"I'm okay. In fact, I think I should take a walk to clear my head."

"Do you need company? I can-"

"It's fine. I'm not walking too far from the neighborhood," I assured. I brushed pass her to grab a jacket from the room.

This is what I needed. Although it wasn't necessarily a big deal to me, everything became a thought in my head. All the anxiety and stress that I thought I buried away, came right back. I really needed Su-Wei right now...

When the air hit my face, I felt a flush of relief. My nostrils smelled every piece of nature their was to inhale in the air. I was in front of a park, admiring the children playing on the equipment or the few people jogging on the trails.

"What were you doing?" I immediately looked over at who the voice belonged to, feeling the adrenaline of emotions running in my body.

From my peripheral vision, I watched as Taehyung sat down on the bench, turning his head in the direction of the playing children.

"At the club. What were you doing there?" This time his tone was slightly aggressive.

I shrugged my shoulders even though he couldn't see me. "You're asking me when you should be asking your girlfriend." I tried to be as candid as possible, and it was the truth. His girlfriend invited me, knowing that I was underaged, but no one forced me to attend.

His let out an exasperated sigh, still avoiding eye contact. I could hear the frustration in his voice when he finally spoke, "I'm asking you, and for your information; who told you she and I are dating?"

I rolled my eyes. This didn't necessarily clear my head. In fact, this making me become more nostalgic whenever I run into situations here. If I wanted to live less peacefully, this might as well be Taiwan.

"No one had to specify anything from what I had seen from yesterday. And, It was my decision to go." I inhaled the fresh air. Trying my best to get wiggle out of this conversation or interrogation- whatever it's called, I wanted to meditate my mind.

"First, Jennie and I are friends; Second, aren't you underaged? You didn't drink did you?" My eyes widened in shock. I would never drink. And I hope no one else misunderstood. I certainly didn't need a bad reputation.