17- I Will Do My Best

Part 2 of Recipe for Disaster
.
.
.

[Taehyung's POV]

     Leaving that house was a breath of fresh air. Every conversation was suffocating and time slowed down. I was more than pleased to leave and take Jennie to wherever she desired, as long as I had freedom of decision to not go back into their home for dinner....ever!

"Did you decide yet?" I asked Jennie. I was still a bit irritated on how I have a impress the media sooner than I expected.

Jennie fiddled with her nails, thinking silently to herself. My train of thought eventually went off course when I found myself angry at how my parents discussed this about me without my knowledge or consent.

"-Tae?"

I nearly jumped from my seat, almost forgetting how Jennie was suppose to tell me her desired destination. I couldn't tell which was more bothersome- the judgmental look she was giving or the fact that I had to drive her all around as her pleasure.

"I want to do something fun! Why don't we run to your house first so-"

I cleared my throat to stop her imagination from running wild. Clearly I was not too impressed and willing to do whatever she had planned. "Jennie, I think that's very inappropriate and I won't-"

"-Run to your house so you can change into something more comfortable," said Jennie, completely annoyed. "We can't go to the theme park when you're wearing a suit."

I looked down at my dress shirt and slacks. I turned red from embarrassment as I realized Jennie wasn't wrong. I shrugged it off and pulled out the driveway.

The ride was much more uncomfortable and with Jennie constantly ogling me, I felt even more uncomfortable in a weird way.

My hands tightened around the stirring wheel. "The act is over, so could you stop?!" I felt her gaze harden on me. Just 2 more minutes and we're at my house.

She bit her lip and smirked mildly seductive. "Today was suppose to be a fun day, but..." she clicked her tongue, "we can still have it if you would comply and stop whining."

I bit my lip in frustration as I felt her hand glide up my thigh. "You know what could make you more sexy and appealing?" Her hand disappeared from my lap as she went to apply more lipstick. "If you were to hush that mouth of yours."

I tried to let my anger suppress, and ignore Jennie as best as possible. The last thing I needed was for an argument to break out and as stubborn as we both were to get the last word- the argument would be endless.

Once reaching the apartment, I immediately rushed in and out, avoiding all possible questions. One thing was on my mind and that would be to get this "date" over with. I returned to Jennie waiting in the car, smirking at her phone. I couldn't see who she texting, but the conversation seemed intriguing. At least she's having fun...

Once we arrived at the entrance, I was immediately shocked by the sound of screams from those of who were on the rollercoaster. It was beautiful and I automatically had gotten excited yet anxious to ride as many rides as possible.