44- Intuition

"I've given too many wrong people the right pieces of me."
-Anonymous

[Tzuyu's POV]

*Flashback*

     The rain was dancing against the streets as I stood under the canopy. The cold air crawled on my skin and sent shivers throughout my body.

"Here! I got us some hot chocolate with extra marshmallows," said Mingyu. His bright smile was my favorite feature about him. The weather was still cold, but his smile warmed me up.

"Since our movie got cancelled, I think I have a much better idea," he said, as he linked my arm in his. We began to walk along the streets of Seoul, looking and stopping at a few nearby markets.

"What's that?" I asked, wondering what was on his mind. More importantly, I began to grow a little impatient since I was cold.

"I was thinking of surprising you, but since you asked, I was planning on having a movie night at my house. Just you and I."

It's been a few days since I last went over there and his house seemed perfect for a movie. He had a beautiful view of Seoul from his balcony. It was so beautiful that I even sent Tae a picture since I remember he loves photography. I noticed how much he loved to take photos of beautiful landscapes and city streets. Anything that was natural beautiful was something he loved to capture on camera.

"Tzuyu!"

"Huh?!"

Mingyu chuckled. "I asked you if it seemed like a good idea?!" he said, raising his brow in question. "You thinking about something?"

I looked down and smiled. That was the second time I spaced out today and I felt a bit bad every time I did so. "Sorry, I was just wondering..." From the anticipation expressed on his face, I could tell he wanted me to elaborate. Instead, I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Never mind. We should hurry back to your place since it's getting even more chilly," I said, urgently. We made our way to his car and successfully made our way to his complex. Once we reached his home, we set our stuff aside and got more comfortable in the living area.

After a few minutes of debating and scrolling through movies, we finally agreed on a romantic film. The plot was amazing by far, but when an intimate scene came on, I quickly became flustered. Without a second thought I reached for the remote to click off it.

"Huh?!" I could tell he was confused since I had immediately turned off the television before they could possibly do anything more.

"Sorry, but I suddenly don't feel like watching a movie anymore," I said to him. It was awkward watching another couple be intimate when we haven't. I'm not even sure if I was completely comfortable with it.

"Why don't we do something else?" I suggested in order to change the subject. I admit I was probably overreacting a bit and seeming more weird as usual, but I couldn't help it.

Mingyu eyed me suspiciously and shrugged his shoulders. Clearly he was waiting for my response, but I was just as clueless as him. The silence thickened and it became a bit awkward. When his eyes flickered on mine and lingered towards my body, I could feel myself weaken under his hungry gaze. Suddenly my dress felt too short and even though it covered my arms and I had tights on underneath, I somehow felt bare. His eyes traveled along my eyes and to my lips.

"You know you're very beautiful right now," he said in almost a whisper. My voice was trapped inside my throat and every breath in me was gone. When he pressed his lips against mine, I almost felt like I was flying until I wasn't anymore. His hands traveled on my waist to pull me closer to him as his lips continue to hungrily devour mine.