13- 사랑해

[Taehyung's POV]

I don't exactly know how I ended up leaving her house around five o'clock. She's mad one day and then she's kissing me the next day. Maybe I just felt bad about "using her" (at least that's what Jin calls it). I can't even think properly to be honest. My head is in a train wreak. I had plans to go to Nayeon's party, hoping to have a good time and all, but no...Jennie had to come and ruin it all by guilt tripping me to sleep with her. But I would be lying to say I didn't enjoy it, it just didn't feel right at the moment especially since I am assured that I don't love her to the point where I'm committed to her for life.

Just as I enter the house, Jimin is sitting down on couch with the television on. To my satisfactory, he doesn't seem to notice that I walked in, but just my luck; I had bumped into a small table stand which instantly made him jerk his head up.

"Just the man of the hour. Literally!" said Jimin as he stretched out his arms and yawned. "Did Jennie keep you company?"

"Wait, What? Who told you?"

Jimin sneered, "While Jeongyeon was ranting about you and your little friend; she told us that you ran off with her."

I rolled my eyes while remembering that a few people were outside when I left with Jennie. And of course, Jeongyeon would happen to see it. "Jin is just gonna give me shit now," I said in defeat.

Jimin stood from the couch going halfway towards the hallway. "Yeah, well, nothing happened much. Everyone had a good time while you were gone. And you're lucky that I stayed up for you. I normally wouldn't do this, but I just wanted to make sure you didn't do anything dumb, which obviously you have."

"Good night, Jimin," I said in annoyance. I watched him wave at me to do the same before he went off. Gosh! Why does everyone in our friend group have such a big mouth? What ever happened to minding each other's business?

Jimin was right even though I'd never admit it to him. I did feel bad, and possibly much worse doing this to her. After all, our parents are good friends therefore we are too. Besides that, it wasn't easy trying to explain things like this to her, which led her to being a pain in my ass in most cases.

But there was this thought in my mind that I couldn't help but think of or wonder about. Did I love her? Or not just not in way she wanted?

Ugh!

Why does my love life have to be so complicated and complex? Why can't it be more easygoing and certainly much more fun? Most importantly, what's so special about the word "love".

I swear the moment I stepped outside the house, I was greeted by Jennie who was seconds away from knocking on the door. She was smiling brightly and seemed happy to be seeing me.

"Taehyung! I was actually wanting to talk to you since yesterday, but..." She smiled shyly while pausing for a moment. "Anyway, I came to tell you that I'm sorry for rushing you to love me back. I mean, its because you have to love me."

Before I could ask her to explain what she meant, she had already did so herself. "We've known each other since we were in elementary and you can't deny the chemistry between us. It's only doing you a disfavor if you keep refraining yourself from admitting that you love me," she smirked while pulling herself closer towards me, slowly caressing my chest. "Remember that you're family has a business on the line. It would be a shame that you'll break your promise to them because of how selfish you are. You are a good son, right?"

I pulled myself away from her, trying to refrain myself from feeling the rush of anger that was about to boil over. "You can't possibly blackmail me to keep playing this little game you want me to play. Last night was not suppose to happen and-"