7- Kiss and Make Up

"Crazy nights make the best memories."
-anonymous

[Tzuyu's POV]

I was sitting in the middle of the room, almost hyperventilating. I've been in Seoul for a week now and this would be my second outing. I had a few outfits all over the floor, still hesitant about this. I...I just-

"Stop overthinking so much," said Nayeon with her back still toward me. She was pulling a few clothes from the shopping bags, contemplating about the outfits I should wear tonight.

"Unnie, I'm underaged. What if-"

Nayeon scoffed, "Really, I didn't know," she turned her head toward me while still holding an outfit in her hand, "You can experience being an adult then. Besides, I've mentioned it to Jennie."

I sighed in disbelief. "Whose all coming?"

"Since it is her party; I have no idea who will be there, but probably some of her friends and some of ours."

I knitted my eyebrows while grabbing a shirt and folding it neatly. That day in the cafe, the one I had went to with her and Dahyun; we were informed about her party that she is throwing. I didn't understand much afterward, but now Nayeon is telling me that she is reserving a club for it.

I heard what happens at clubs/parties from the books I've read and movies I've watched. In all seriousness, I preferred more quiet secluded areas. I had never been the girl invited to parties before, until now...

"C'mon, just go this once and if you don't like it, then you can tell me so I can take you home. Deal?" pleaded Nayeon, while she held out her pinky finger.

"Deal," I mumbled, linking our pinkies together as we sealed our promise. I still don't understand why I was caving in so easily. Was it too much freedom? Either way, I needed to keep myself grounded.

Later that night, we had made our way to the club. I was accompanied by Sana, since Nayeon went to mingle with a few other guests. Dahyun was reading manga and Mina was gone.

"Unnie, I can find us a seat?" I said, while watching the crowd of people either leaving to the bar or socializing around. This place was enormous enough to house a school of children. I wonder how Jennie could afford to rent out this place for the entire night.

"Sure. Do you have your cell on you?" Sana asked in a serious manner. She watched as I tug around in my clutch purse, pulling out my phone.

"Just be sure to have it on you if we separate. I'm gonna try to find someone for a second," she said, trying her best to yell over the music.

I nodded in reply. Just when she left, I decided to try to find a spot near the lounge. There weren't very few people over there, which was a perfect time to choose a seat to avoid the crowd. I made my way to over by the large window until I had seen a man slide over across the chair, claiming it as his.

As I was about to walk away, I nearly flinched when he had spoke to me. The music was a lot softer in the area, which allowed my ears to finally rest from the booming music in the dance floor.

"Was this spot yours?" asked the man. His voice was surprisingly deep, but I had a hunch it belonged to the man who was seated in it.