9- Tempted

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life-to be happy-it's all that matters."
-Audrey Hepburn

[Taehyung's POV]

The apartment was a mess. Not that I or Jungkook cared enough to bitch about it, but it was Jimin hyung who made it clear that:

"You guys are complete sloths. I'm tired of cleaning up your messes!"

I watched as Jimin tossed me a trash bag and a pair of latex gloves. "Use that to throw whatever is in your room out. You too Kook!" He tossed another pair is gloves and a bag to Jungkook who was laying on the couch with earbuds plugged in both ears.

I rolled my eyes dramatically before heading out in the back, dragging my feet. It wasn't that bad! Jimin was over exaggerating. As I got into my room, I examined all the piles of mess scattered on the floor.

"I guess he has a point," I mumbled under my breath. I ran my hands through my hair still eyeing the bag in my hand.

As I began sorting through all my junk, Jimin came into my room unannounced.

"I'm cleaning. Geesh!" I mumbled under my breath while going right back to tossing items into the bag.

I could hear Jimin sigh, while possibly throwing his hands in the air in frustration. "You actually have a visitor. And it's Jennie."

My eyes widened in shock. It was more unexpected than I was excited. In all honesty, I didn't want to be bothered. I shrugged my shoulders, still continuing what I was doing.

"Just tell her I'm not here or I'm busy. I don't know, make up some lame excuse," I said nonchalantly. I was waiting for Jimin's reaction, but instead...

"Or you could talk to Jennie instead?" And within that moment I snapped my head to the side in surprise. Jennie was standing in the center of the doorframe with her arms crossed. Obviously, she looked a bit annoyed or irritated of my reason to Jimin of why I couldn't be bothered. Not that I was too busy cleaning, but because I didn't feel like seeing her.

Jimin rubbed his neck awkwardly, while exchanging glances with me. "Well...I'm just gonna go in the living room."

Now it was Jennie and I alone. The silence was deafening as we only stared at each other for a while, unsure of how to approach one another. She wanted to talk to me so bad, but yet said a word. What is it with girls wanting to converse, if they ended up having nothing to say?

"So?" I asked, while growing a bit impatient. I watched Jennie look taken aback for a minute before a smirk was plastered on her face.

"I only wanted to see you. Do I need a valid reason?" She then walked slowly over toward me, while biting her bottom lip seductively. "And we both know that you never had a problem before."

At this point I rolled my eyes. If she wanted to hook up at the moment, then now was not the time.

"Besides...," Jennie said while wrapping her arms around my neck and sitting herself in my lap. I looked up at her whilst still a bit annoyed and more confused to what she actually wanted.

"I think you're good with that pocky stick. That picture had gotten a few thousand likes on my-"

I bit my lip in frustration as I began to think of last night. So I couldn't help it nor explain why I suddenly pushed her from me.