11- Who Are You Really?

[Tzuyu's POV]

     I swear Nayeon is lucky that it's her birthday. If not, I would have killed her (not literally speaking). Something was up when we were at the mall shopping. Now I knew that uncanny feeling at the bottom of my stomach, was Nayeon when she picked my outfits.

"You look good!" gawked Sana, eyeing me from head to toe and back up again. I sighed in despair while I pulled down the hem of my dress.

"It's definitely too short!"

Sana gave me an eye smile, as she made her way over to where I was. "You're legs look great! Not a lot of people have great legs," she stated, looking down at them. I continued looking at the mirror to adjust my dress. Although it was beautiful, I don't think it suited me. And besides, I didn't want to attract too much attention, especially from guys.

"Where is this party anyway?" I asked, still oblivious to the location of the party.

"It's this pretty expensive vacation home around in Seoul. Nayeon always throws her own parties, so it's over the top!"

I bit my lip in thought. I wondered if Nayeon was rich since she basically brought my whole wardrobe and was having her party in a high-class home. Oh well...

Sana slung her arm around my shoulder as we both stood in front of the mirror, still examining my dress. It was mid thigh which was something that I'd never thought I'd wear. Luckily my parents aren't here, nor did they even bother to call. A part of me still wondered if they ever loved me as much as I wanted their affection, yet the other part of me stays unfazed by their actions. It's always been like this for years where they'd antagonize me and wish for me to be gone. There precious company was their baby. After all, they profit off their million dollar company.

"We should get ready to leave," says Dahyun, breaking me away from my thoughts. I turned my attention toward the mirror one last time. As much as I wanted to change into a pair of more comfortable clothing, Sana tugged my hand and led me out the room. Off we go, I guess...

A few minutes there, I was already uncomfortable. While Sana and Mina had wondered off, I was stuck alone until Jeongyeon pulled me over to where the rest of the girls were.

"Having fun?" asked Chaeyoung once we were in a little more quiet area of the room. Fun? It was fun, but not my kind of fun. There was drinking and loud music, which I could go without.

"Honestly, you don't have to say anything telling from your facial expression. I'd rather be somewhere else too," said Chaeyoung, eyeing everyone from the opposite end of the room.

Jeongyeon nodded her head in agreement. "Clearly Dahyun is having a good time out there." She gestured over toward Dahyun who was seemed to be playing a game of charades with a few others.

"And Mina is too apparently. I've never seen this side of her before," said Jihyo. I followed the path of which her eyes landed on, to see Mina and Jimin sitting together on a small couch while laughing and talking.

"Ever since that Park Jimin guy started pursuing her, that's who she ever spends time with nowadays!" said Chaeyoung, while watching them quietly.

Momo laughed for a moment while looking between Jimin, Mina, and Chaeyoung. "How come you never said that about Sana?"

"That's because I like Jungkook, but there's something about this Jimin guy that I can't seem to shake off."

The rest of the conversation seemed to blur as soon as something caught my attention. Just walking in, holding a gift bag, was the guy from Jennie's party.