Chapter 4-Just Hang On

I was thrown into camp, and thrown against a tree, the tree not knocking me out completely, but a sharp pain filled my side, I placed my hand on the pain, but as I removed my hand, blood stained it, I ignored it, and stood back up as best as I could "PERSEPHONE!" I yelled "GO! YOU NEED TO GO!" she yelled "I'M NOT GOING TO JUST LEAVE YOU!" I yelled as I tried running back into the fight, but the invisible barrier stopped me "GO!" She yelled, but she couldn't warn me anymore. Her body was crushed by the monster, a yell of pain filled the camp "NO!!" I yelled as my hands shot out fire, my anger controlling my fire, the monster growled in pain, it's roar filled ng the camp as well, I heard footsteps, running to the spot where I stood, to see a monster and her father, I kept yelling as fire kept spilling out of my hands "Pearl" my father called as fire filled the trees "you will come home at once!" He demanded "or what? You'll actually get worried about the child you never took care of?" I ask rhetorically. "You'll come! Or else I will destroy Persephone!" He threatened, I stood my ground as my heart sank to his threat "leave, Hades!" I yelled "very well" he said as he disappeared, along with the only person who cared for me, the footsteps softened, indicating the people who were running now stood not far from me, my fists holding anger and pain, my body stood stiff and hard to my past and father, soon a boy was next to me "we all have our moments, you just had yours". He said his voice deep yet calm, but before I could ask who and what he was, a sharp pain filled my side, my blood, I thought as my red blood stained my clothes, I fell to the ground out of pain, the boy carried me in his arms, his eyes the truest of blues, staring at me in shock and worry "GROVER GET HELP!" he yelled as my eyes gave up on the sight his "you're going to be alright, just hang on" he said as my eyes and body gave up, making me black out to the sight of his light blue eyes.

I woke up my head and side hurting just a bit, to a unfamiliar place, the room having a friendly glow to it, the gentle sunlight coming into the room softly, the bed I was laying on, white and warm from my body, a unfamiliar face was standing outside the room, him talking to other unfamiliar faces, he walked in, I instantly tried defend myself, my magic filled my hands "it's ok, lass, I won't hurt you" the guy said, his voice holding a friendly yet tough british tone, making me slowly put my hands down. "Where am I?" I ask, he smiled "camp Half-blood, lass" he said, his british and greek tone filling his words "I made it" I sighed as I laid myself back down "wait, are you a centaur?" I ask as I saw his lower body, not human, but a horse "you know your greek history?" He asks amazed "Persephone taught me everything I needed to know" I smiled, but my smile faded "who are you?" I asked a small frown on my lips before I spoke "I'm Chiron, and who are you lass?" He asks. I took off my mask so he could see me "Pearl, Pearl Flame" I said "why the long face, lass?" He asks curiously "Persephone, she saved my life, she was the only one who cared for me, and she was taken from me" I explained as a frown fell on his lips "don't worry, if anyone can get her back it's you, lass" he said reassuringly as I gave him a small smile "I should get some air" I said as I sat up and put my mask back on, but when I did Chiron looked at me with questioning eyes. "The healer tried helping with your side, you were wounded in battle, but he found the wound already healed, tell me, how this could be?" he asks curiously, pointing at my, not stained anymore, shirt "I'll tell you why I don't have a scar or anything on my side later" I said my needing to go outside growing, I ran out there, the soft and warm air filling my lungs, giving me the calm I needed, the blue water sparkling in the sunlight, the sun kissing my skin for the first time, a sigh escaped my lips, as did a smile to the sun, I looked at the water, the stillness of it calming me more.

Percy Jackson's point of view
It has been three years since the master bolt was returned to Zeus, and two years since I've visited the Sea of Monsters, I haven't been called to another mission yet, but I've liked the peace and quiet of doing nothing and training by myself, but something inside me knew something or someone was going to change, the camp had a weird and uncertain vibe, the waves carrying worry and excitement, today started like normal, I woke up, did my morning routine and went straight for breakfast and training. After a long day of training by myself, the sense that something was changing became strong and almost clear, the atmosphere in the air was cool and soft as the water held it's watery breath, dinner came around as the sense grew more "you ok, Percy?" Grover asks "I feel like something's wrong, or something's going to happen" I said "that's just your nerves" he said reassuringly, trying to calm me, but as I did a yell rang throughout the camp "HEROS! READY FOR BATTLE!" Chiron yelled, responding to the yell. Another yell went through the camp, one that was unfamiliar to me, we ran into the forest, to the barrier that kept all of us safe, to find who was attacking us, we crept from the trees to find a girl, standing hard, strong and straight, face masked "leave, Hades!" The girl yelled "very well" he said as he used his magic to disappear into nothing, I saw fire at her fists, hair waving in the wind magically, reminding me of someone I once knew, but who?, I thought as I saw her "go talk to her, Percy". Chiron said, I went to her, hesitation almost filling me, I walked until I was right next to her, my arm a few inches away from brushing hers "we all have our moments, you just had yours" I said she turned to me, her face covered but her eyes visible, eyes full of wonder yet hate, but she fell to the ground, I caught her, her small body in my arms, her hand holding her side, she removed her hand to find it stained with her blood "GROVER GET HELP!" I yelled as Grover ran back to camp "you're going to be alright, just hang on" I said as her eyes closed to my words.