Ch9:Spilling that teaaaaa

"How" you say playing the video that was posted last night.

You stay on the phone while you watch the video on your laptop.

*the video*** ((((the underlined text is from the video))))

So.....

Let's just start with this

They show a picture of you and Alessio at the mall from the first time you hung out. You remember Alessio mentioning a crowd of fans.

Then a fan posted this saying she saw them hanging out at subway.

It's a picture of you an Alessio sitting in the subway booth together

You remember the worker girl and roll your eyes.

And one of the most promising pieces of evidence I have is from tonight.

Alessio went live today and this happened.

They show a screen recording of his live. You hear your voice in the background saying "babe I lied I'm stealing a sweatshirt"

"Dammit" you groan into the phone. "But how would they know that was me if you didn't show me" you ask Alessio

"Just keep watching" Alessio says

I know what your thinking

He said no one was with him... He said it was on a tv in the other room

But look at (y/n)s video she put up last night

She shows the clips of yourself you edited in. you forgot you were wearing Alessios sweatshirt.

Hmm someone claims they are stealing a sweatshirt then magically (y/n) has one of Alessios most well known hoodies????

Plus it looks like she has hickeys on her neck...

Sus much?

"Fuck" you shout slamming your laptop closed.

"How the fuck do these people just piece this shit together" you say getting up and pacing back and forth.

"I should've just fucking froze" you grumble

"(Y/n) calm down. I'm coming over right now" you hear his car door closing as he finishes his sentence.

"Okay" you say hanging up the phone

"(Y/n) what the hell you shouting for!" Your mom comes in asking irritation lacing her voice

"They fucking figured out everything" you groan loudly in frustration.

"About what?" You mom says trying to get you to sit down.

"ABOUT ALESSIO JESUS CHRIST MOM" you say taking your frustrations out on her.

"I know your upset but yell at me like that again and you'll regret ever coming out of my vagina" your mom calmly threatens. "Now calm down and explain" she says making you sit down on your bed next to her.