Birthday Surprise

~Bruno's POV~

It was October 8th, my birthday!!!

I'm 25 years old as of Today. I've been home for a month now and Jessica's been acting different lately- Like she's hiding something. I hope she wasn't cheating on me. I can't think like that. I'll just see how she acts when I bring up what she was doing when I was gone.

~Jessica's POV~

I wonder if Bruno knows I'm hiding something. I'm scared to tell him,I hope he doesn't freak out when I tell him.

"Jessicaaaaaa-"

"Yes Babe."

"Come here Please, I need to talk to you!"

Oh my goodness, How does he know? Who told him? No...he wants to talk about something else. Okay, I can't get myself worked up.

"Coming, One Second"

As I walked down the stairs I see Bruno sitting on the couch, with Geronimo sitting in front of him. I sit next to Bruno and he looks at me. His Chocolate Brown, Puppy eyes looked so sad, he looked heart broken.

"Bruno are you okay?"

"I don't know Jessica, I have to ask you something..."

~Bruno's POV~

I could tell Jessica was close, G's ears shot up as she walked down the stairs. I'm so scared of what Jessica is hiding from me. I felt Jessica sit next to me. I looked up at her, I can tell she knew something was wrong.

'"Bruno, Are you Okay?"

Once Jessica asked me this I wanted to crying. I could see in her eyes that she was hiding something, I just hope it wasn't what I was thinking. All I could say was...

'"I don't know Jessica, I have to ask you something..."

~Jessica's POV~

I was so nervous. What was He going to ask? Does he know about what's going on. I hope not!

~Bruno's POV~

"Jess... I don't know how to put this... but, I feel like you are hiding something from me, like, you want to tell me something."

I said these words and Jessica started balling her eyes out.

"Jess, What's wrong? Why are you Crying?"

~Jessica's POV~

I was too scared to tell Bruno, What if we break up because of this, I should have told him right away, Maybe this is a mistake. I don't know what to do, I have to tell him I just have to.

"I...I..."

~Bruno's POV~

When Jessica told me, I didn't know how to react, should I be excited, scared, worried. Am I ready for thisAm I ready to be a father? Am I ready to be a good Father?