Vol.4 Ch.22: The Flawed 1v1 Prodigy

Just making Taison understand his responsibility as the Jungler didn't stop him from hungering for kills. After failing to save Gil, Taison will now surely pay more attention to such situations and will prioritize helping his teammates instead of chasing kills. However, there was another type of situation which posed a big problem: a situation in which an enemy was pushing a lane alone.

"Yo!" Taison called out. "Lars is alone in Bot, so I'mma gank his ass."

"Wait, he still got his ult-" Howard stopped mid-sentence. Maybe this was a good chance, Lars had Trickshow available, so normally Howard would do anything to stop Taison from going 1v1.

However, the purpose of this first game wasn't to win. Of course, a win will be more than welcome but, with a Dark Knight claiming a second kill this early, this game was clearly heading in a bad direction. So, there was no need to try too hard anymore. This has officially become a throwaway game and he'll use it to educate the rascals of his team.

"You sure you can handle Lars in a 1v1?" Howard asked.

"Easy! I'mma wreck that dude!"

"Then, go for it." Howard nodded. Go for it and fail, that'll be the best outcome. This is also a good chance to see the effectiveness of the "Lars Killer" in action.

"Okay, I'm ganking Bot then!" Taison announced as he dashed through the Jungle. Awesome! A chance to 1v1 Lars! Taison will whoop that loser's ass and prove everybody he's number one!

Taison leaped with Lunge and activated Gae Bolg while still air-bound. This gave him extra hang time to aim the deadly spear attack at Lars.

"GAE BOLG!" A thundering roar.

"Wha-!?" Lars stopped shooting. Some shit was coming, yo! There were wards all around the jungle, but none of them spotted anybody. So, where was his enemy coming from!?

Crap! From above! Lars rolled out of the Turret's range.

Shit! Taison's lance came down crashing but it hit nothing but the ground. Lars slipped away just in the nick of time.

But, that's to be expected. Lars wasn't some noob who'd get owned by simple shit like that. That's what made him a worthy opponent to tear apart!

Taison didn't waste a moment and swept his lance through Lars. The Gae Bolg was just a feint. This was the real shit, yo! Yeah!

This ain't good, yo! Lars frowned. He spent his dodge-roll on the deadly ult, so he had no choice but to eat that sweep attack in the face. On top of dealing damage, the sweep also lowered Lars's defense and slowed him down. Yikes.

Taison was already a tough enough opponent to take down, so all these extra disadvantages were bad news. Like, REALLY bad news. But, Lars had Trickshow, so everything gonna a-okay!

"It's time for a trick show!" Lars's limiters were removed. You wanna go? Let's do it!

Right as Taison's next attack was about to connect, Lars slid aside. Easy dodge-

Gotcha! Taison grinned as his lance pierced through Lars in the middle of the slide. Ha! Maybe this lame sliding dodge works on some scrubs, but not on Taison!

Geh! He can keep up. Lars grinned. Taison struck at lightning speed, accurately and decisively. His attacks easily caught up with Lars's quick Trickslides. Part of it was because Lars was slowed down and therefore his slides were a bit slower, but this was still some pro level stuff right there!

Sick! Nice going there, Tai! Lars got shivers. This gonna be rough. Sick! That's how real fights gotta be! Not like that poking clown fiesta with Ellen.