Vol.6 Ch.11: 200% Accuracy Without a Mouse Is 0% Accuracy

Both sides ran into each other at the Ogre Camp right at the beginning.

So, they really came to contest it. Yuel didn't think that'll happen. Vincent should have been cautious about Yuel and Lars's skill, yet he allowed this situation to happen. This only further reinforced the suspicion that Kai and Vincent didn't see eye to eye this match.

That was useful to keep in mind. It meant the other team wasn't nearly as organized as Yuel and Lars-

"There they are!" Lars pointed at the screen in excitement as if he saw a UFO. "C'mon, let's get them!" He dashed forth without thinking twice.

"Wait," Yuel said. "We can't just go in there. Viking's ult will run all over us if we don't-"

"No problem! These guys aren't that good, right? Lemme beat them real quick."

"Wait-"

But, Lars didn't listen. The goof darted forward and opened a primitive attack without any planning.

What's wrong with him!? Yuel roared internally. For a while now, something felt off about Lars. He was always a gung-ho goof, but not like this. This situation was about to get out of hand!

"Stop, we need to play this smart," Yuel hurried after the goof.

"Nah, it's cool, dude," Lars insisted with unfounded conviction. "I'mma take them down real quick for ya."

"First, let's take the red buff," Yuel changed his argument to make it sound more appealing for the hungry beast. "Once you get more power, it'll be easier to kill them."

"Sounds good!" Lars dashed into the Ogre Camp without hesitation. For a moment, Yuel was sure that goof will hit the ogres and aggro their attention. Fortunately, the goof didn't lose all of his common sense yet.

"C'mon" Lars urged. "Aggro these dudes so I can take them down real quick."

"On it," Yuel entered the Ogre Camp and fired at the big Orge in the center. This triggered the entire camp and all three Ogres craved Yuel's blood. As soon as they focused their attention on Yuel, Lars opened fire.

Meanwhile, Kai and Vincent were standing on the other side of the narrow jungle passage. They must have been thinking really hard about what to do in this situation because of how disrespectful this play was.

The entire enemy team was right in their faces, yet Yuel and Lars were farming Ogres like they didn't care in the slightest. Any opponent would be taken aback by such a bold display of overconfidence. That was all part of the plan.

"Huh, they're seriously doing it," Kai raised an eyebrow. "They think we just gonna let them take red buff? They gotta be really looking down on us because we're not Challenger, huh."

"I wonder," Vincent cocked his head. On the surface, the enemy's play looked like a huge disrespect. It was as if Yuel and Lars completely ignored Vincent and Kai's presence. They were like air.

Was it sheer confidence? Or, was that some sort of 200 IQ ploy? Nobody should underestimate Chessmaster because the Mystic Eyes of Weakness Perception were high-level sorcery. They didn't just spot weaknesses that already existed. These magical eyes also saw lines of play which could artificially create weaknesses in the enemy's formation.

But, was there really anything devastating a Cryomancer and a Gunslinger could do from this position? Chessmaster was tanking the Ogres while Gunz was shooting from the backline. So, there wasn't any reason why Vincent and Kai shouldn't assault their opponents right now. In fact, this was a great opportunity to strike!