Chapter 55 (reader insert)

This chapter is for those readers that want this story to be a reader insert. If you wanted x reader, the next chapter will be out later today.

The sound of your broken sounding voice made his heart hurt. Nevertheless, you were awake and alive. "Yes. I'm here" You smiled weakly. "Enki" you said frantically. "What. What's wrong. Do I need to call the doctor?" "The-the gunman. Liuyang. He... He put..." "Yes, I know. Samon told me. He's gone now. You're safe. I'm safe. You did it." At that, you looked up at him with glossy eyes. "I-I did?" Enki nodded, "Yes, I'm free. I even got a job here." You laughed, happy tears running down your cheeks. You lunged at Enki, hugging him weakly. He gently hugged you back. "You're free. Your're free" Enki laughed, "Yes, I'm free. Thanks to you" You giggled. You let go and flopped back on the bed. "(y/n), thank you. So much. Thanks to you, I get to be here again. I get to see Samon again. I get to-" "Watch (favorite movie) with me?" He chuckled, "Yes. I get to watch uumm" "(favorite movie)" "Yes, I get to watch (favorite movie) with you." "...and Samon." Enki sighed, "I'll see if he will, but he needs time to get used to me. I'll get someone to bring a tv in here" You cheered. 

(Timeskip)

In a short time, a tv was rolled in and the movie was put on. You were just waiting for Enki and Samon to press play. In a few minutes. Samon walked in, followed by Enki. "HOLY CRAP SHE WOKE UP?" He yelled, rushing to your side. You giggled, "Yes, I'm awake." He gave you a quick hug. "You're an idiot, you know." You rolled your eyes, "Yes, I know" "A rather smart idiot" Said Enki. Samon jumped. You rolled your eyes at this. At this point, all of the machines you were hooked up to were gone. Though the machines were gone, you were still rather weak. Despite this, you tried to stand. You fell but Enki caught you. He mumbled something about being a klutz. You lightly punched his shoulder. He set you back on the bed. "Now, lets watch (favorite movie)!" you said excitedly. Samon sighed but sat down on the bed next to you. There was no room on the bed for Enki, so he lifted you up and set you on top of him and Samon. You laughed and pressed play. As the movie started playing, you smiled. 

(timeskip till end of the movie)

As the end credits rolled onto the screen, Samon stretched. "I have to go do my rounds, (y/n). I'll come visit you later." You nodded. "But everyone's coming to my apartment tonight." You said. Samon rolled his eyes and walked out of the door. Enki picked you up again, got up, then set you back down. "I'm sorry to have to leave you, but I must go pick up my clothes and-" "It's fine. I'll see you later" He nodded, "And don't forget, you're coming to my place tonight" He chuckled and walked out of the door. You laid back on the bed. 'it's over' you thought, happily. 'he's free' you smiled. Suddenly, your eyelids got heavy. You yawned and laid down, falling into a deep and peaceful sleep.

This chapter is a bit shorter, but this one is just for one set of readers. I'm going to have to make another one later for the ones that want xreader. The next chapter should be out by either 7/4 or 7/5. Thanks for reading and see you next chapter. So YEET.