Chapter 57 (reader insert)

Like last time this one will be for the ones that want reader insert. The xreader one will be out soon (hopefully)

After a rather long lunch filled with nothing but silence, you and Enki went to Momoko's office. It would take a while to get everything set up for Enki, so you requested the rest of the day off. Because you weren't actually supposed to be working yet along with the fact that Enki had no other clothes than the ones he was wearing, she let you go. The pair of you chatted as you made your way to the parking lot. You were walking to your car, but Enki stopped. You look back at him only to see him pull out a set of keys. "You have a car?" "Yes, Samon just handed me the keys. It was my car before I got thrown into jail." You 'oooh'ed as followed him. The car was a bit taller than average 'duh he's like a giant' The doors on the car were rather high and there was nothing to step on to give you a boost, which left you struggling to get into the car. Enki chuckled. "STOP LAUGHING AT MY SHORTNESS" you wailed dramatically. He rolled his eyes then got out of the car to help you in. Once you both were in, Enki drove to some shop you had never seen. Well, you don't go out that much, so it wasn't that much of a surprise that it was new to you. He was about to get out but then stopped. "What's wrong?" You asked him. He sighed, "I don't think that I should go out in public just yet." "then how are you going to get your clothes.?" He smirked," Well, I seem to have a person capable of walking in here with me" You realized what he was saying, "I don't even know what size you wear. Nor do I know your style-" He cut you off. (this size thing will be made up, btw) "Get size 5xxx shirt and 3xxxx for pants. Just get something casual." You crossed your arms "But I don't like going shopping alone." "Well what if I get you some candy later." He said picking up a credit card. At the promise of candy, you swiped the card out of his hand and jumped out of the car. He laughed as you made your way into the store. When you got into the building, there was a bunch of very tall people, all of which was male. So, there you were. A tiny person surrounded by giants. You took a breath to calm yourself then grabbed a shopping cart. The handle was slightly higher than usual but you ignored it. You pushed the cart down the isles of clothes. There were some things that would fit him in here. You decided to get just four outfits for now, two daytime and two nighttime. You saw a nice jean jacket. You grabbed that along with some jeans and a white t-shirt. For the next one, you got a blue button up shirt with some black pants. You picked up a Khaki jacket and a denim tie to go with it. You decided to get some pajamas cuz people need that. You got a simple pair of plaid pants with a white tank top. You were going to grab another normal pair of pajamas, but then you saw it. A onesie. In Enki's size. You looked at it for a good ten minutes.  It was black with a white area for the stomach. You found out that it had a tail. It even had ears. 'yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes' you thought to yourself as you got it into the basket. You pushed the cart to the check out. There was a line but it wasn't that long. You heard chuckling behind you. You turned around timidly, your dislike of social interaction with strangers coming back. The two tall men took notice of our gaze. "You buyin' that for yourself little lady?" 'this crap again?' You smiled politely, "No, just for a friend." You turned back around and waited for the line to move up. When it was your turn at the check out, you picked up a (favorite candy) and put it on the counter. The man bagged everything and you swiped the card. You struggled with the heavy bags to the car. "You go them?" "Yup" "You got your candy?" You held up the (favorite candy) "Yup" He nodded started the car. "Can we stop by my place?" He nodded, "Well I don't have anywhere else to go" The drive there was quick. Enki carried the bags with ease as you walked up the stairs. You got your keys out to open the door. You opened it and stepped in. "Nice place" he commented, setting the bags down on the floor. "Thanks" You said, walking to the fridge. You had expected it to be empty but it wasn't. There was a note saying, "Your welcome" It was signed by Kiji at the bottom. You rolled your eyes and smiled. Then you closed it and looked at Enki, "So, where do you plan to stay?" "I won't be able to get an apartment until I start work, so that would be two days." You thought for a moment. Then, you had the greatest idea. "I HAVE THE GREATEST IDEA" you said excitedly. "And that is" "YOU COULD LIVE WITH ME. IT WOULD BE LIKE A SLEEPOVER WITH MY BEST FRIEND BUT LIKE EVERY DAY." He chuckled. "Okay, if you say so" With that he fell dramatically onto the couch, eyes closed and a smirk on his face. "Enki nooooo. There's a bedroom you can have" "but the couch is comfortable" He said trying not to smile. "Enkiiiiiiii" You said, trying to push him off of the couch. "Enki get up" He said nothing. "Pleeeeeeeeeeease" He chuckled and finally got up. "Okay, fine. Where is this bedroom you speak of?" You led him to the guest bedroom, throwing the suitcases into the closet in the hall. He plopped down onto the bed. You rolled your eyes. You were tired too so you decided you would also take a nap. You turned off the light. "Goodnight Enki" He mumbled something as you shut the door. You changed into pajamas and fell onto the bed, falling asleep with a smile on your face. 

So the story is practically over at this point. From here on out it's just the aftermath of everything. Feel free to start making requests for a oneshot. The next one should be out by either 7/5 or 7/6.  Anyways I hoped you enjoyed and see you next chapter! So YEET.