Chapter fourty-three :Luke

I froze, seeing Ashton's figure standing it the doorway. He is looking down a the floor, his hands covered by the longer sleeves of his hoodie. He is also wearing his glasses which makes him look like a cute little nerd. His hair are tamed down by a grey beanie. 

''A-Ash?'' At his name, the boy lifted his head up, hesitantly. ''What are you doing here?'' I asked.

He hasn't visited me in two days. It's very late right now, I wonder how he got here. Visits hours are long finished.

''Am I bothering you? I can go if you want-'' 

''No,'' I rushed. ''Stay, please.'' I carefully scooted over, not wanting to cause myself any more injuries. I patted the space next to me. ''Come sit.'' 

''Ow,'' he screeched as he sat on the bed. I was about to ask him something dirty minded but he reached under the cover and pulled out the stuffed penguin he bought me. 

''Pancake!'' I exclaimed, taking the furry animal from his hands. ''I thought I had lost it..'' 

Ashton shook his head, chuckling. ''Glad to see you like me present.''

''I've been sleeping with it ever since you gave it to me. Pancake is very good a cuddling,'' I informed the boy. 

''Better than me?'' he asked, pouting. 

I pulled him against my side and wrapped my arm over his shoulder. I kissed his temple. ''Of course not,'' I whispered.

''I-I'm sorry,'' I heard him say after a moment, breaking the silence. ''I shouldn't have talked to you on that tone or even told you that. It was stupid..''

I turned to look at him. ''No. It was not. I was mad at first but not because you said I was irresponsible but because you left. You were right. I have to stop jeopardizing everything. Life is precious and I have to be more careful.'' 

Ashton smiled and pressed his lips on mine. ''I missed you, Lukey,'' he admitted, wrapping his arms around my middle and laying his head on my chest as we cuddled. 

  Thursday, Ashton and I were on our way home from the hospital. I had stayed almost a week in the prison and I needed fresh air. These nurses were driving me insane with their rule to wake me up at six every damn morning and closing all of the lights at eight. Who wakes up or go to bed at these hours anyway? I'm not a five years old. 

''You look so hot like this,'' said Ashton, scratching the side of my jaw where a small beard made it's appearance - I haven't shaved for a good week, I'm not surprised it's there. 

''I'm not a cat, Ash,'' I moaned, rolling my eyes. 

He chuckled. ''Sorry. I just really, really like it when you have a beard,'' he admitted, a small blush covering his cheeks. ''I also don't get to see it very often because you always shave it before I can enjoy it..'' 

''It's okay,'' I told him, kissing his cheek to reassure him I was not insulted by his gesture and that we were okay. ''Now get your pants off, I need you and quick,'' I said, already tugging on the waistline of his pants, trying to pull them down.

''Where's your patience?'' he asked, taking my hand off his pants, lacing them together to keep them both occupied.  

''I lost it a couple days ago.. Maybe you can help me find it after you get me off,'' I suggested in a snide tone.

He chuckled and nod. ''We can do that.'' 

I leaned forward, pressing our mouths together in a soft kiss that turning swiftly into a french kiss. Not longer after that, Ashton's top joined the floor along with his pants.