Chapter 33

Jimin was reading some documents in his office when his door suddenly opened wide with a loud sound. He snapped his head in front, only to be surprised to see his sister standing in front of him with furious look on her face.

"Oppa, don't tell your friend that I'm here. I don't want to see him." She said as she closed the door before sitting comfortably on the couch.

He smirked, "Which friend?"

She rolled her eyes in response.

"So . . . you actually liked that doofus huh?"

Shocked at Jimin's question, she tried to hide her blushing face from him, refusing to speak and answer him.

He stood up from his seat, surprised at her reaction. Then he walked to the coffee table that was in the middle of his office and took the space on the couch beside Roseanne.

"Since when?" He asked.

She looked at him and gulped before saying, "What do you mean since when?"

"Since when did you have feelings for him?"

She whispered her answer, "Um . . . since high school?"

"Since high school?" He shrieked. "How?"

"It doesn't matter now, does it?"

"It does . . . because when I think about it . . ."

Oh no! He can't be talking about that . . .

"I can never forget that night I saw you two kiss in front of our house."

Roseanne's eyes widened after hearing Jimin confirm what she was fearing to hear. "Uh . . . do I still need to explain that? That happened like eons ago."

"You don't get to be sassy with me, young lady. Tell me what happened then. I was completely surprised about seeing my best friend and my little sister kiss in front of me. And I felt furious about it because I didn't know that there was something going on between the two of you. Back then, I sensed that Tae liked you. But I didn't know you felt the same way about him too."

"Err . . . Don't I get a let's-skip-this-one card for this?"

"NOPE. Not this time."

"Fine! I'll try to summarize everything so you better listen carefully."

"Go ahead."

"Taehyung-oppa and I actually met during that summer before high school when I went to Daegu to visit grandmother."

"Oh, yeah. He also went to Daegu on that summer too. Why didn't I thought about that? And why didn't you tell me about it before?"

"Because . . . duh!" She crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes before continuing, "You had a really awesome summer from that dance camp. How can my Daegu experience even compare?"

He snickered, "Can't believe you still remember that. I thought you already forgave me for saying it."

"I did. I just didn't forget it." She smugly answered.

"Alright. Now continue."

"We spent a lot of time together, eating, playing and visiting different places. Then we became friends. We met again during high school. I was surprised but I was glad at the same time. I think I already had a crush on him since summer. And our friendship grew, especially when I got to hang out with him and the rest of BTS. Then he asked me out one day and we went on our first date. We had our first kiss on the night of our first date. That's when you saw us and got angry. Then you were being a bitch and refused to talk to the both of us. At the same time, we didn't talk to each other as well. No one even tried to initiate."