Disney Dudes

{D}{I}{S}{N}{E}{Y} {D}{U}{D}{E}{S}

Andi Mack is coming on soon so why not celebrate?! :)

Those Mickey ears will be used later!

Hope you enjoy! x

TJ's POV

Summer just got out and I have been counting down to this day. I am going to Disneyland and...

Cyrus is coming with me.

Since both of his parents are out for a Mental Health Professional Convention in New York, Cyrus asked to stay with my parents and they happily obliged since Cyrus is so close to me. Cyrus has been here for almost a week and will be leaving soon and this is the greatest way to end a sleepover in my book.

Cyrus and I have been friends for a couple months but I didn't really know the effect he had on me until my friend Kira pointed it out to me. Kira and I tried dating and making it work but when she realized that I kept talking about a certain chocolate chip chip muffin lover, she told me to go after him and I haven't looked back since. Cyrus is amazing and though he told me two weeks ago he likes boys and that he has a crush on someone, he never mentions the name of who that boy is. Hopefully I'll know at the end of this trip since I want to try to make a move while we're at Disneyland.

Hey, It's the happiest place on Earth? He couldn't possibly reject me there! It's...wrong. There is a Disney rule about no sadness there....right?

As we load up the car for the trip, Cyrus smiles at me while holding the snack bag. Candies, granola bars, goldfish and of course chocolate chocolate chip muffins were all intact in the huge ziploc bag and ready for us to eat.

"I am so excited to go to Disney with you Teej! This will be the best trip ever!" Cyrus says happily and I can't help but smile back. That boy is always happy and I have no idea how he does it. Maybe it's heighten because of summer. Maybe it's because he's spending time with me.

A boy can dream.

I close the trunk and we load into the mini-van. My parents take their places in the front seat and we start the car as we head to the happiest place on Earth.

\_/\_/\_/\_/

After 3 hours of singing songs, playing games, making a pit stop in a diner and later on staring out the car window, we finally arrive at Disney. After parking and waiting forever in line for tickets, we go through the security gates at the park.

"Okay boys. You can go off together, but call every couple hours and let us know if you need anything. Please be safe!" My mom said while my dad nodded. We say okay, hug her and start our Disney adventure.

We went on a couple small rides like Nemo's Submarine Adventure (I wish you saw his face when he saw the fishes on that submarine), met a couple characters (I learned that Cyrus loved Woody, Donald and Peter Pan) and ate at "Pizza Planet". I called in to check in with my mom and check the time while we were eating. It was 3:00. Since nighttime will be coming soon, there was two rides I wanted to go on really bad but I know Cyrus wouldn't be so happy about.

Tower of Terror and Space Mountain.

After seeing Cyrus' face when I asked, I thought it was a lost cause until he said he's go on one condition. He said it with a really big smile on his face so I knew this was going to become interesting really quick.

\_/\_/\_/\_/

So now we're standing in line for Space Mountain but there is just one thing different about our attire.