A/N: PLEASE READ! Thank you!

Hi everyone! If you're still here and reading, thank you so much. I've had so much support from the Wattpad community. From the votes to the comments, they all make me smile. I didn't know that when this One Shot book started, I would get almost 800 votes, comments that would make me laugh, and over 100 followers. You're all so awesome!

With that being said, The previous one shot will probably be my last one for this book. It's getting too difficult to update while I'm in school and I don't want to hold this out any longer for anyone. Though that was the end of that, I do have a goal.

My goal is to finish all the one-shots that you all didn't get to read in due time. The drafts that almost made it but I didn't really like them. I'll revise them and then you'll have more content. It won't be immediate but I'll title them as "Bonus Content".

I was also working on a Quick Tyrus book called "5 Date Deadline" and that will get posted when it's completed so everyone can binge read it to their heart's content :)

Please come back and reread as much as you'd like and even hold on for the bonus items! I've never finished a book before so this is exciting yet sad at the same time.

Thank you all for reading! You've all truly made my heart so happy. Follow me on my social to stay in touch with me!

Twitter: @dahnatomlinson
Instagram: @momentsbymitchell