Lookbacks (My Season Finale Part 1/2)

Okay so in my head, this is basically my season finale of Andi Mack. I came up with the idea to do this at 2am while gushing over tweets of Tyrus, the GHC and the overall ending of Andi Mack so here I am.

Most of the information I have in here are from other people's theories, promo videos, Andi's texts on DisneyNow and just the gears in my brain going and some wishful thinking. I really hope you enjoy.

NOTE: ALL THIS WAS WROTE BEFORE I SAW THE FINALE. THIS IS NOT MY IDEAL VERSION AND ME RETALIATING OVER THE FINALE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, THIS IS MY GUESSES ON WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN BEFORE I WATCH IT! 

ENJOY!

Third Person's POV

Celia was grabbing last minute items before heading out the door, Andi and Bex in tow behind her. Ham wanted her to meet her at the Ashram and seeing that she missed him and he had begged her to come up, this was her chance to do so.

"So...Do you have everything?" Andi asked excitedly while looking around Cece's house, pretending she was looking for something Celia had missed when in reality, she wanted this to be true. Bex and her haven't thrown a party in a long time and the opportunity to do so was just around the corner. "All Cece has to do is get her luggage in the car, buckle up and drive away. Three simple steps that Cece wants to drag out today."

While Celia gave Andi a disapproving look, she did decide to think about her packing and realized that she had everything. Bex was trying to keep a calm expression. If she got excited too, that would give away the party instantly. She had to be responsible for 5 minutes which was proving to be harder than she thought. Once Cece knew she had everything packed, she walked out the door painstakingly slow. 

"Remember to water my plants! Wait, have Bowie take care of my plants, I almost forgot you kill them quickly Bex." After Bex whined "Heyyyy", yet still loaded her luggage in the car, she started her slow routine in the car (which consisted of finding the right visor, sunglasses, and checking her mirrors twice) and looked at the girls warily after they said their goodbyes. 

"No parties you two! I shouldn't have to worry about that right? You both have grown up so much and I'm...I'm proud of you." Celia says smiling. Before Andi and Bex can sweat the comment, Cece starts up the car, gives final waves and backs out of the driveway to head to the airport. After a 5 minute grace period to ensure she was gone, Bex and Andi turned to each other and said the same thing out loud: "Party time!"

"I'll pull out the decorations, you finish messaging everyone. This is going to be great! I'm so proud of you for finishing up middle school!" Bex said cheering. Andi hugged her and started heading for the decorations. Before Andi could get far, Bex called Andi's name and after she said yes, Bex smiled at her and said:

"Something tells me this will be a party you won't forget."

\\\\\ Time Skip to party /////

Karaoke. Games. Food. Ministage. Decorations. Funky hats and boas. People....tons of people.

The perfect recipe for a party. Cece's house was packed with Andi's friends, friends of friends and maybe some people that got the invite from someone else but nevertheless, it was on it's way to topping the last party.

The ministage currently had a keyboard and microphone close by along with another microphone set up a couple inches away. As the night went on, the stage was occupied from random people dancing to show off their moves to TJ, Cyrus and Buffy singing a song together. After seeing the performance of the trio and dancing with Jonah and her friends in a group, Andi decided to get some fresh air from the party. The party was great, but there was a lot of people in there. After a few minutes of solitude, footsteps were heard and Andi looked up to see Jonah approaching her. 

"Hey" Jonah said while walking over, smiling at Andi.

"Hey" Andi responds smiling. "Needed some fresh air too?" she said, turning her body towards his direction. "Yeah. It's crowded in there and I just..don't want..." Jonah starts but trails off. Talking about panic attacks were never easy, no matter if someone knows or not.

"Another panic attack? Totally understandable. I'm glad you told me about that in texts, but I wish you told me in person too. I care about you Jonah." Andi says while looking up at him. Jonah nodded, understanding her. "I care about you too Andi. Thank you." He says while taking a breath afterwards. "I'm happy about how far we've come Jonah. We're a good team." Andi said while looking back to the party through the window and fluffing the already fluffy jacket she had. Marty was on the karaoke stage now, assumingly cracking jokes since the people around the stage were laughing. "Before I forget..." Jonah starts off, "I have something for you." he says, pulling a medium sized, square box out from his pocket. He gave it to Andi and watch expectedly as she says thank you while opening the box, seeing a bracelet inside of it.

"Thanks Jonah. This was probably the last thing I expected." After Jonah explained how he got help from Amber, Andi hugged him and thanked him. "Let's go back inside." Andi said smiling and Jonah nodded, smiling back. As they walked away, noone could deny the longing looks they had.

\\\\\ Back inside to the party/////

Marty comes off the stage smiling happily and talking to other people. He just finished a comedy number and lots of people responded well to it. He got a lot of laughs and that made Marty smile. As he went to go get food, Buffy appeared by him telling him that he sounded funny, which confused Marty.

"That sounds like an actual compliment" Marty said confused. "It was." Buffy said smiling at him. "Wait, what's going on?" Marty asked as he looked at Buffy. This was Buffy Driscoll. She gives out compliments rare and few and the fact that she is apology intolerant makes Marty really wonder if she wanted something from him.

"Hey, I know you said we work well as friends and I agreed back on that bridge but after you telling me you had a girlfriend, and seeing you two together, I just...." Buffy sighed, looking around at the party before meeting Marty's eyes again. "I don't know how to say this. I haven't really done this before." "Haven't done exactly what before?" Marty said, while treading lightly. He did used to like Buffy and this could be the moment he wanted before he dated Rachel and maybe sometimes while he was with Rachel. 

"Marty I like you, like...like you like you. I don't know how you're going to react to this but I hope we don't lose our friendship over this. I've always wanted to protect our friendship. That was the plan from the beginning. My mom taught me to be strong and take risks. I just wanted to let you know and if you don't feel the same, that's okay."

"Okay." Marty says smiling. Buffy frowned. He didn't say anything back but just looked at her. "Okay?" Buffy said, while looking at him with one eyebrow. "I didn't think Rachel would be right. I said what I said at school because I thought you felt different. Come on. Let's go dance." Marty says while grabbing her hand, making her gasp softly and leading her to the dance floor. "Wait...Does this mean..." Buffy started off questioning. Marty looked back and said "Since party one." The both smiled at each other. This was the start of something amazing and they both were happy they took risks on each other.

\\\\\End of Part 1/2////

Hello my lovely people! I have no idea if this was a good or bad idea but I enjoyed writing this whole scenario! I know someone read this and went: "Umm hey! This is a TYRUS one shot book. Where the heck are they?" and I am sorry but they are in part 2 of this.

I broke it up because A. it would have been way too long of a one shot if I added the last two scenes (Tyrus and Andi's shack scene) in this and B. I imagine since Tyrus is the biggest ship in this and Disney may have a hint about that, we'll see Tyrus towards the end. The promo is set up like this too.

Dso check out part two for that. It's up now!

Please like, comment and tell me what you think. I'm not ready to let go of these characters yet!

Question: Which character makes your heart happy? Comment here

Until then, I'll see you all next time!