Mr. 2319

{M}{r}. {2}{3}{1}{9}

They are in their senior year of high school.

Let's get started.

TJ's POV

I've been working at Perry's Pizza since junior year and though I knead (get it?) the job, I wish I didn't work here. You would not believe the customers and their pickiness.

I gave someone 21 pepperonis instead of 12 one day and that almost got me fired. I had to tell them about my math dyslexia to save my job. Embarrassing, but I really knead the money dough.

I love pizza puns.

Anyways, The only good thing about being in a place for so long is that the manager, Jonah, trusts me and that I'm almost in a manager position. Since our delivery boy quit on us two weeks ago, I've been helping make the pizza and deliver them. Too bad it's freaking December and it's snowing outside.

After hearing the phone ring and seeing Jonah nod he yells out to the back. "Kippen! I need a stuffed crust pineapple and pepperoni pizza along with Chocolate Chip Brownies with extra Chocolate chips for this customer and yes, it's a delivery! " I inwardly groan but help Marty make the pizza and brownies and get ready to deliver it.

After I get in and buckle up, I mumble "2319 Jefferson Drive. Driving to Mr. 2319." as I punch it into the GPS and start driving to the address. As I arrive and knock on the door, I didn't know someone so perfect would open the door.

As he opened the door, I was shocked to see Cyrus Goodman. This is the boy I have always stared at, but never made a move on. The only guy that I've been interested in since middle school. His best friend was dating my sister but he's never been inside my house. So I never thought I would make it in front of his.

"You're...Mr.2319." I say almost breathlessly.

"Mr....Mr.What?" Cyrus says, tilting his head to the right.

"Nothing. Nothing. Here's your food. I just need you to sign the receipt." I say while shaking my head. I hand the receipt and eventually the food and he hands me the tip. I quickly thank him for purchasing with us and before Cyrus could finish the sentence he was about to start, I leave.

He makes me too nervous.

*Two weeks later*

Though a part of me hoped that I would deliver to Cyrus again, it never happened. We just got a new delivery guy too but at least Cyrus and I wave at each other in the hallway now.

Progress.

"Okay I need a stuffed crust pineapple and pepperoni pizza along with Chocolate Chip Brownies with extra Chocolate chips and Kippen, you're making this delivery" My manager says and I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"But Jonah, Reed is right there. Why isn't he making the delivery?" I say confused. Reed is our delivery guy and he obviously needs something to do since he actually got excited for that delivery.

"This person...requested you. I don't know why but I'm not upsetting a customer." He says and as I started making the pizza, I can't help but smile when I realize who this order was for. When I knock on his door, Cyrus opens the door and smiles but this time....he has glasses on and just when I thought he wouldn't get any cuter, he does this.