Somersaulting at School

{S}{O}{M}{E}{R}{S}{A}{U}{L}{T}{I}{N}{G} {A}{T}  {S}{C}{H}{O}{O}{L}

I'm giving the people what they truly wanted. A happy ending to this episode.

This is also what I feel happened between them and what I think went down after listening to Tyrus Interviews.

Let's do this.

Inspired off of the episode Mount Rushmore or Less of Andi Mack S3E13 with my own twist ending. Credit goes where credit is due.

TJ's POV

I was playing basketball in the park  with some of the boys on the team when someone calls my name. I was waiting for Cyrus to come but the voice I heard wasn't his.

It was a girl and specifically Kira. She caught my interest, not because I liked her or anything. Someone else had that reservation. 

I knew she played basketball and that she was good at it. Really good. Seeing her play at the Monarchs game gave me some ideas to help my team out. She seemed like a chill person.

She decided to introduce herself and asked me if she could join my team since Buffy kicked her off and though I give her kudos, it'll be like the Buffy scenario all over again. I don't want to go through that....especially when Cyrus and I are in such a good spot right now. I don't want him at a crossroad again.

I politely decline and when she was about to ask me something else, I hear the voice I was looking for this whole time.

Cyrus Goodman.

I turned instantly, said hey to him, and he even complimented me. We do our usual handshake and turned back to Kira. After I introduced them and Cyrus said he knew her, Kira gave Cyrus a look. I honestly didn't like the look she was giving him.

Third Person Point of View

It was at this moment where Kira saw a mood change instantly from before when they were talking to when Cyrus showed up. Based on the smile that they gave each other and the subtle shoulder touch. Kira knew that they liked each other and didn't make a move yet. 

If Cyrus wouldn't make a move, Kira decided that she should. Her family taught her not to back down from a challenge and this was one she knew she could make work out for her in the end.

TJ's POV

After awkward tension happened since Kira found out that Buffy and Cyrus were friends, I just looked at Cyrus to see if he was uncomfortable.

He asked me if I was ready to go and agreed instantly. I hoped this moment wouldn't ruin what I had planned for costume day. I know Cyrus always goes with Andi, but maybe this year he'd...

go with me.

It seemed like a long shot but once I explained what the costume was and he guessed it, he got really excited, which got me excited. He actually liked the costume. I am not super creative and I honestly haven't even been looking forward to costume day all year. I thought back to the time where I helped him with his somersault and it's one of my favorite memories of us and I realized that I truly liked Cyrus and the effect he has on me. I figured that since it was a big moment for him too, it would be perfect.

This could be our thing. This could be our day.

After we agreed, we picked what we were gonna be and went our separate ways. I knew it was going to be an awesome costume day.

Cyrus' POV

TJ Kippen wants to do a costume with me.

We have had costume day for the past couple years and never have I ever seen him dress up for it. He said it is layers but something is just going on with him lately. He seems happier and that makes me happier.