Swipe Right

If only ya'll knew how many drafts I have...oh my lawd.

Did anyone miss me on here?

I have been trying to finish writing this all day.

They are Seniors in high school btw. Bad Boy Kippen vibes.

Cyrus' POV

I got to school early and headed for my locker. I opened it to grab some books for school and fix my makeup. I had on red makeup to go with my red sweater, black pants, and red converse. I put in a red bow to finish the look off. I smile a little in the mirror and put the books in my backpack. As soon as I closed the locker, I jumped. TJ was standing there and I have no idea how I didn't hear him. He laughed a little at my reaction but nevertheless, it's always good to see him. He wears more black now and seems a little sad from time to time but for the most part, he's still the same TJ.

The same one I've liked since 7th grade. TJ knows I'm into guys and always tries to get me on dates with his friends but either they aren't gay or we're not a good match. I wish he would just set us up one day but he's, unfortunately, dating Kira. I don't know how he doesn't see the effect she has on him but ever since they have been dating, that's when he changed. Not necessarily meaner or anything, he just wears all black or black and white.

I just hope he doesn't change too much. I do have to admit, he set this as his profile picture yesterday and I chocked on my water.

Why did I, Cyrus Goodman out of all people, have to have a good looking best friend that has swooned me with one look and I can't do anything about it? That pout?! Ugh

"Hey, CyCy. Ready for me to walk you today? I have some more guys I can set you up on dates with. Just decide which one you like the most. Your Tinder profile is going so good!" He says smiling a little. 

I mumble "Why don't we just date and get this over with?" under my breath and when TJ asks me to repeat myself, I shake my head saying it was nothing important. He puts his arm around me casually as we walk and I have to take a deep breath so I don't hyperventilate in this hallway. He created the Tinder for me so I could "get out there". He always shows me good looking guys and though some actually look like contenders, I am still holding myself out for the day TJ changes his mind.

t's been almost 5 years. I know. I'm a clown. 

We get to my class and we chill by the door before I go in. We got here earlier than I thought so we have time to kill. I always found it funny how he walks me to class and not Kira. He said it's because he always did it and didn't want me to feel less important than her and I appreciate that but Kira doesn't. In a way, I don't blame her. In another way, I couldn't care. He's mine for these couple minutes so I take what I can get.

"No guy ever seems to catch your interest Cyrus. I'm starting to wonder why. Do I not know my best friends' taste?" He says frowning and I laugh a little. "I appreciate you for trying T, but I'm worrying more about school right now. It's senior year and I don't want anyone. Besides, I don't think any guy would want to date me." TJ scoffs and shakes his head.