25

You were once again on the rooftop with Taehyung, watching the clouds. Except this time, neither of you had said a word to each other. Normally, you felt awkward with silences and you'd say something or the other and make it even more awkward, but with Taehyung, you felt comfortable. You didn't feel the compulsion to say anything.

One cloud passed over that looked strangely similar to a unicorn. Unable to control your excitement, you pointed up, your face bright.

"A unicorn!"

Taehyung snapped out of his daze, gazing at you peculiarly.

"A unicorn?"

You nodded and pointed again. His gaze followed the direction in which you were pointing. He squinted and tapped his chin.

"I think it looks more like a whale. You know, those whales with the unicorn horn?"

You pouted.

"No, it's a unicorn."

Taehyung chuckled lightly.

"Do you like unicorns that much?"

You shrugged.

"I think they're pretty. Anything that's magical is immediately a favorite for me."

Taehyung grinned at you.

"I'll get you a unicorn someday then."

You wagged a finger at him in warning.

"You better keep that promise. I'll hold it to you until you die."

Taehyung laughed, earning a smile from you. You were happy to finally see him laugh whole-heartedly instead of moping around.

-------------------------------

Yoongi groaned.

"Well shit."

He dropped his head into his hands, groaning again in frustration. Namjoon raised his eyebrows at him, confused.

"Hyung? What's wrong?"

Yoongi glared at Namjoon through his fingers.

"Your affinity for destruction rubbed off on me. I was working on something and I accidentally deleted it."

Namjoon's eyebrows shot up again, disappearing into his minty hair.

"Your mixtape?"

Yoongi nodded miserably, running a hand through his ashy hair.

"I was so close to finishing it too!"

Namjoon eyed Yoongi cautiously. He'd never seen Yoongi whine like that except when he was on camera, trying to avoid punishments. Namjoon, being the epitome of awkwardness, patted Yoongi on his head, earning a blood-chilling glare. Namjoon immediately pulled his hand away.

"If you tell me how it went, I could probably help."

Yoongi shook his head.

"No, that's alright, I can redo it. But while I have your attention, what's going on with Taehyung?"

Namjoon shrugged and sat down.

"You know how Soo Jin's been acting. He's been taking it really badly."

Yoongi shook his head.

"I feel like something worse might've happened. Every time I see Taehyung he looks like he just cried an ocean."

Namjoon shook his head.

"Tae-tae didn't say anything to me, but Jimin might know. I'll ask Jimin."