Chapter 4😶

"Make your life a masterpiece ; imagine no
limitations on what you can be, have or do."
-Brian Tracy

I woke up the next morning in King's arms.  He was smoking and watching some movie. He sensed me move and removed his arms from around me.

"Good morning. You good?" He asked me.

I nodded my head, stretched and got up. If his girl caught us like this she would have a fit and I would have to beat her up. I needed to shower.

When I got out of the shower , I could hear everyone downstairs being loud. Walking downstairs I could see them in the living room watching something on the TV. I walked into the kitchen and as usual, Tina was cooking something. Whatever it was smelt good as hell.

"Good morning Mami." She said.

"Morning." I replied while grabbing the apple juice out of the fridge.

I sat down at the table and sighed. I needed to get out and do something today. Both of my classes were canceled and I didn't have any plans today .

"Jah can I take your car?" I asked Jah when I walked into the living room.

He turned and slowly looked me up and down before making eye contact with me. "Why? Where you going?" He asked me.

"To the mall."

"And you want to take my car?" He asked slowly.

"Do you not want me to use your car?" I asked, tilting my head.

"You know how to drive? Like actually know what to do?".

I just stared at him. He was annoying me with these damn questions. It was a simple yes or no. I would take one of King's but he's been iffy about his cars.

"Aight." He said before tossing me his keys.

💫💫💫

After doing a little bit of shopping, I went and bought a smoothie. I looked at the time and decided to head back to the house. While I was walking to the car, someone gently tugged on my arm. I turned around and saw this man.

"Hey how you doing?" He asked me.

"I'm fine and you?"

While he said whatever he said I was eyeing him. He was brown skin with a nice growing curly fro. He was cute. I couldn't help but notice his eye. It was closed and that was weirdly interesting to me. I was fascinated. He looked like the player type though. I could tell just by his demeanor.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"Akashaa." I replied. He nodded his head and smiled.

"That sounds exotic. I'm Devin. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" He asked while he held his hand out for me to shake.

I shook his hand and told him that I was 18. He looked around before looking back at me. Shit, I looked around too.

"Can I get your number so we could chill and get to know each other better?" He asked. I thought about it for a minute, shrugged and gave him my number.