Chapter 22🖕🏿

"To the question of your life you are the answer, to the problems of your life you are the solution"

-Joe Cordare

I'm at the point in my life where I don't care if anybody rocks with me. The little petty shit is annoying.

I honestly didn't have time for anybody's grown ass kids acting childish. King stopped talking to me once again and this time it was out the blue. Me and Ryan still not speaking and he's refusing to explain what the issue is.

It got to me at first but now I honestly don't care. This whole situation with Devianna and Canito in my opinion is getting way out of hand.

She's ​with him whenever she's not with King and that was becoming pretty often. It came out that she wasn't even pregnant. I knew from jump that she wasn't. Weird.

I knew that shit hurt King but in a way I knew he was happy cause he wasn't ready to have a kid. I just didn't understand how he could still be around her.

"You always make it seem like I'm doing something wrong." I said snapping out of my thoughts once I heard Jah speaking.

He looked at me and laughed.

"Was you or was you not with that nigga the other day?" He asked me.

"I wasn't." I said.

See he came over here yelling at me because his "sources" telling him that I've been chilling with some dude that lives on the other side of town. I don't even know him but I've seen him around. Never spoke 2 words to the guy.

I didn't know what was up with him lately either. I didn't understand why anybody was watching me. Like you don't trust me? What's going on?

"Yeah aight Akashaa. Play with me if you want to." I rolled my eyes.

"Tell your sources to have correct information about me too Jahvon." I said putting my shoes on.

"Oh now it's Jahvon?" He asked.

"Yeah Jahvon." I said.

He sucked his teeth.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"What you asking for? Your little sources just gonna tell you anyway. Word of advice if you don't trust me then break up with me." I said before walking out the house.

How can you be in a relationship when there is no trust? Trust plays a big part in being with someone. This was annoying me real bad but then again I don't care cause I know what I do and what I don't do. I decided to go to Lyric's house. I haven't seen her since Jah's little get together.

When I pulled up into her driveway, I noticed Ryah's car was there along with a couple of others. I put some lip gloss on and got out of my car.

"When don't they have people over?" I asked out loud.

Knocking on the door, I was contemplating whether I should have a conversation with Jahvon later or not. I wasn't understanding where the mistrust was coming from. I'm always thorough on my end.

King opened the door and looked me up and down.

"You gon' let me in the house or you gon continue to stare at me?" I asked him.

"What the fuck is good with you?"

Me? I pushed past him into the house. I had to do a double take when I walked into that living room. Ryan, Devianna and some other people were sitting on the couch.

I looked at Lyric who gave me a weak smile. I shook my head and stood there. I missed her but she couldn't have picked a better time? She knew the issue/nonissue between King, Ryan and I.