Chapter 38😪

"If I'm not into you, don't hit me with the interview askin' all the questions You don't have to call, I don't want to talk."

~I Won't~

-H.E.R

I was happy. For a moment, I didn't have to think about the drugs or work. I was stretched out on this queen sized bed waiting for her arrival. I missed her. I missed her voice.

Annoying as she could be, I missed her. She didn't know I was here and I knew she was going to be happy. Pissed that I didn't call to let her know I was coming but happy nonetheless.

"It was good but I'm tired. Work tires me out ma." I heard her say.

I sat up on the bed and looked straight out into the hallway. She could see me as soon as she got to the top of the steps.

"I want some pizza and no I don't want no pepperoni on it." She said.

"Nobody was going to get pepperoni anyway." I heard her mother say.

That made me laugh. She hated pepperoni with a passion. I heard her footsteps on the stairs. She was in a hurry to get up here to lay down. The baby was tiring her out. I heard her sigh and then there she was. Standing in her doorway just looking at me. Confusion was written all over her face.

"What you doing here?" She asked me.

"I don't get a hello?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"Hello. What you doing here?" She asked again walking slowly towards me.

I stood up and walked towards her. I towered over her small frame making her have to look up at me. "You don't want me here?" I asked before running my hand slowly up her back.

She closed her eyes and slowly opened them. I knew the type of effect my hands had on her body. She loved to be touched.

"You could have called me to let me know. My man could've been in here sleep."

"Don't play with me Akashaa."

She laughed and placed both of her hands on the sides of my face. Standing on her tippy toes. "Gimme a kiss." She said, gently pulling my face closer to hers.

I smirked and closed the little space between us. She always said our lips were made for each others. They moved in sync and she loved the way our tongues danced together. It was weird but I understood. Her lips were so soft and always had some type of lipgloss on them.

Pulling away slowly, I pecked her lips twice. "I have good news." She said before pulling away from and going to sit down on her bed.

"What's that?" I asked her.

"So you know how you think i'm having a girl?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"Well you were right." She said before digging into her purse and pulling something out.

It was her sonogram picture. I was honestly lost for words. I could see her arms and feet. I was looking forward to meeting her and I wanted the rest of the months to fly by. "Can I keep this?" I asked her. She nodded her head.