Chapter 15🤍

"We accept the love that we think we deserve"

I have been in the house for 4 days straight. If I wasn't in school, I was at work. My phone was off and I didn't feel like being bothered. The most missed calls and texts were from Naharie.

I didn't need a fake apology. I didn't even want to hear shit he had to say.

On my phone talking about how I was wrong for shooting him and that I blew everything out of proportion. The bullet hit his shoulder and honestly, he should consider himself lucky. He wasn't dead.

My phone started ringing, indicating that I was getting a call. King was calling. I know he's pissed.

"Hello." I answered​.

"Why you been ignoring my calls?" He asked.

"Don't feel like being bothered."

"Baby girl you real foul for that." He said.

"I had to do what I had to do." I said while putting some lotion on.

"Do you want me to kill him?" He asked with all seriousness in his voice.

I had thought about it. Really thought about it.

"Nah. He good." I said.

"You sure?" He asked.

I nodded my head like he could actually see me. "Yeah. What you doing today?" I asked him.

"I did have plans with Devianna but she canceled so I'm not doing shit."

"I want some tattoos." I said.

"Tattoos? Akashaa you don't even like tattoos." He said.

"Well I do now. So can you come get me so we can go?"

"Yeah yeah. Give me 30." He said before hanging up.

I sprayed some perfume on and put my clothes on. My phone started ringing again and this time it was Pebbles.

"Boy where have you been?" I asked him.

"Uh uh that is not how you answer the phone. You say 'Hey best friend.'" He said.

"Vinny." I said.

"Fine okay okay. I was in Florida. I had to handle some things for work." He said.

"Okay. I missed you." I said. He laughed.

"I know Poot. Word around town is you shot Naharie and that lil heifer Alana." He said.

I could just see him rolling his eyes.

"Had to sis. She was giving the kid head in King's house. Not only did they disrespect me but they disrespected him. I couldn't let that fly." I said.

"Tuh I know that's right. What you got planned for today?" He asked.

"Me and King gon hit up the tattoo shop. When I get home I want you to come over because I gotta tell you what happened between me and Jah." I said.