Chapter 37😐

"You're looking at a different me than I'm looking at."

-Susan Olsen

"I'm dealing with you because I want to deal with you. What's the issue?" I asked her.

"What you mean? Why you say it like that? You don't really wanna be with me or something?" She said.

"Be with you? We fucking and that's it. I said I'm dealing with you. I never said that we were together."

"East. I'm not about to play with you."

"You think I'm playing ? Matter of fact, this shit here, is over with." I said before walking out of her house.

Tami was just some random I was messing with. I met her a month ago out in one of the clubs I was in. She was real sweet and fine asf. The sexual connection was there but I couldn't seem to connect with her mentally. What was the point of being with a woman if I couldn't connect mentally with her?

It's been 2 months since I've moved to New York and I've been enjoying every ounce of it. I loved the scenery and the people. I've heard people talking about how rude New Yorkers could be but I haven't experienced anyone like that yet. I'm not looking forward to it but it's been calm. I'm hoping it stays that way because this is an unfamiliar territory. I don't need that problem.

💫💫💫

"Make sure you bag that shit up correctly. We don't need a repeat of what happened last time do we?" I asked as I addressed the lady's.

They quickly shook their heads no and I left them to do their jobs.

I turned to drugs as a side hustle. It was something that I didn't plan on doing but something I ended up enjoying. They call me East and I was known not to be fucked with. Everything about myself has changed and I honestly don't know if it was for the better or not. I was becoming a killer and I was fine with that. I was okay with knowing that even if they tried, niggas could not touch me. I was untouchable. Everybody knew Jahvon. The creator of 'Reign'. East, he was a beast that nobody wanted to fuck with.

I walked into my office and sat down. I was beyond exhausted, seeing as I had to work today. The Reign collection really took off and I couldn't have been more happier. We were working on this new project and I couldn't wait for it to hit the streets. Everything was coming together perfectly.

"East there's some chick at the door asking for you." Layne said.

I looked at my security cameras to see who she was but I couldn't. Who the hell was this?

"Send her up." I said before rubbing my hand down my face. I needed sleep and I needed it bad.

There was a knock on my door and I sighed before turning around in my seat. "Come in." I said.

I head the door open slowly and the sound of the sandals, sliding against the floor.

"So this is what we're doing now? You're selling fucking drugs now?!" The voice yelled.

I could distinguish that voice from anywhere. Akashaa. I turned around in my seat and just sat back admiring her. She had that pregnancy glow. She looked so fucking good. Her hair was cut into a bob and it was purple. It looked good on her.