Chapter 28🕳

"Sometimes I trip on how we could be and so I put this on my life nobody or nothing will ever come between us and I promise I'l give my life"
~'03 Bonnie & Clyde~
-Jay-z ft Beyonce

I pulled into my mother's driveway and Akashaa sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Hurry up and get Chu so we can go." She said.

I walked up the path to her house and knocked on the door. After a couple minutes my mother's maid opened the door.

"Hi Jahvon." She said.

I nodded my head and pushed passed her.

"Chu where you at?!" I yelled, walking into her living room.

"Hold up!" He yelled back.

"Y'all gon' stop yelling in my house." My mom said coming from around the corner.

"Wassup ma." I said embracing her in a hug.

"Mmhm. What you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to get Chu." I said.

"You haven't been coming around lately so I'm surprised. That's that girl in your car?" She asked.

Here she go with that bullshit. She always made it a point to try to downplay Akashaa. I wasn't gong for that.

"Akashaa. Her name is Akashaa."

She turned and looked at me. "Don't use that tone with me."

I didn't need this right now and just on cue Chu came downstairs with his duffel bag.

"What's in that?" My mom asked.

"Clothes." He said before walking out the door. I shook my head and shot my mom the peace sign before walking out.

💫💫💫

"So where we going?" Chu asked. I shrugged.

"Ooh let's go bowling." Akashaa said.

"Paint balling." Chu said.

Akashaa mugged him. "Kayvon that's off the table cause I can't do it" She said while crossing her arms.

He scrunched up his face and looked at me. "What you mean you can' do it?"

Glancing quickly at me. She cut her eyes.

"I thought you would have told him but now."

It had totally skipped my mind to tell Chu about our baby. Not that i was hiding it from him. I never got the moment too.

"Tell me what? Why yall beating around the bush, keeping secrets and shit. I don't like that.

"Relax little boy. I'm pregnant."

"You let this nigga get you pregnant!?" He yelled.

Watching his reaction made me laugh. He could never be serious.

"Akashaa, we been had this talk. I told you that your first kid, gotta be my first kid. Just wasting you time on him when you could be with a big baller like me."

"Nigga what." I said. He looked at me and threw his hands up.

"Well technically, it's not his."