Chapter 35🍃

"Don't nobody know we speaking, thinking 'bout if I should keep it. You could be my little secret, don't nobody gotta know. Thinkin' 'bout if I should eat it. If I'm working then I'm working. if I'm creepin', then I'm creepin'. Don't nobody gotta know."

~My Dirty Little Secret~

-Dave East

It's Friday and I'm trynna let loose. I'm thinking about hitting up a club. On my lunch break, I ran into Ricky and 'em 'cause they're still here for business so I'ma link with them. Gotta get my mind off work

"And you're trynna tell me I can't go to the club because?" I asked her.

"For one I don't want none of those ugly females looking at what's mine. Secondly my left I was twitching earlier. I'm not risking anything." She said.

I sucked my teeth. "Akashaa." I said.

"What Jah?" She asked.

Didn't just yesterday you told me that you didn't want to put a title on us? You wanted to do you and let me do me?" I asked her.

It was silent before she spoke again. "Yeah." She said.

"So what's the issue if a ugly girl looking at me? I'm not yours remember?" I asked her.

"Wow. Okay. Bet." She said. I was growing agitated.

"These are your words not mine. You said that." I said

"So what happened to making the distance work?" She asked me.

I sighed and rubbed my hand down my face. This girl is confusing as hell. One minute she wants to be with me and then the next she's telling me to do me. Saying I'm single.

"I've been trying to do that but you told me for the past 2 days that I was single and I could do what I want. Make up your mind!" I yelled.

"You know what Jahvon? Do you. You're single. You don't gotta worry about what I do. Now go ahead and go have sex with one of those strippers! I knew you were going to anyway. I don't know why I stress myself out over your dumb ass. Ooh I can't stand you." She said.

I shook my head. "Are you dumb?" I asked her.

"What?" She asked.

"You heard what I said. Nobody was going to go have sex with no stripper. I love you too much to be out here sticking my shit into different women." I said.

"Why you just lie like that? You know you want to. That's why you're not having sex with me!" She yelled. This woman here.

"Akashaa. I told you I'm not having sex with you because you have some other niggas baby inside of you. That's disrespectful whether he's claiming her or not." I said.

"Now it's some other niggas baby but you was just claiming my child a couple weeks ago." She said.

I hung up. It's the same thing over and over again. 'You're gonna be out here having sex with some other female.' 'I'm not good enough to give your all to.' She in her bag. I don't have time for it.

💫💫💫

When I pulled up to the Club, it was packed as hell. Damn. I'm a foreigner here. I'm not trynna wait in that long ass line.

"Jah?" I heard someone ask. When I turned around it was Pebbles. I smiled but he mugged me.

"What?" I asked him.

"No what you do to my girlfriend?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing P. She's been tripping lately. Telling me we're together one day and then the next I'm single so I'ma fall back from all that." I said. He shook his head.