Chapter 6🧡

"Words will scratch more

hearts than swords"

-Atticus

I woke up to snoring in my ear. I turned my head to see King asleep peacefully next to me. I counted back from 10 before I pushed at his shoulder. He stirred in his sleep and pulled me closer to me. This man was so backwards.

"King get the hell up before your girl come in here." I said before pushing at his shoulder again.

"You don't even have to worry about her man. Lay back down." He said.

"Devonte i'm not playing with you. Get the hell up."

He looked me over slowly before pulling me onto his lap. He tightly wrapped his arms behind me and pressed his face into my chest. I trailed my fingers up and down his neck.

"Don't start anything." I said to him.

"I'm sorry." He said before looking up at me.

I nodded my head and placed my forehead against his.

He pulled me into a kiss and hugged me tighter. Like many times before, I knew what we were doing wasn't right and I was against all of it but I couldn't help it.

His hands traveled from around my waist to my ass, pulling me closer, if that was even possible. I could feel him growing underneath me and I knew this was going to lead farther than we both wanted it to.

I pulled away from and sighed. "Is the door locked?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and pulled my shirt over my head.

Flipping us over, he was now hovering over me and I just laid there admiring him. "Why you looking at me like that?" He asked me before biting his lip.

Inhaling his scent, I pulled him back into the kiss. "Because you're looking at me like that."

He smirked at me before taking off his basketball shorts. Here I was in nothing but my panties and hear he was in nothing but his briefs. I know we both were wondering who was going to make the first move.

He leaned down and planted sloppy kisses along my neck and jawline while rotating against me. Too far. We were going too far but I didn't want to stop. I didn't want him to stop what he was doing. fuck Devianna at this point.

His hand slowly made its way to the top of my panties. Before even going further, he looked at me for confirmation. I nodded my head and closed my eyes before I felt him take my panties off and enter his finger into my pearl.

"Babygirl. I want you to look at me." I heard him say. I slowly opened my eyes and it seemed like the nigga was trynna stare inside my soul..

That right there sent me into overdrive. I sighed and looked him in his eyes while he pleasured me. I struggled to keep my eyes open because this feeling was everything. I bit my lip suppressing my moans that badly wanted to escape my lips.

"I want to hear you. Don't hold nothing back from me." He said before stopping.

I nodded my head slowly before he started up again. His fingers were magic. I bit my lip and he pulled it.