Chapter 40🤭

"I always said I should keep you fed and not fed up. Always said if I ain't happy give you heads up. I would rather give you back down, long stroke, legs up. Known for giving you the best love. No, I wouldn't give you nothing less, nothing less, love."

~Stay Blessed~

-Bryson Tiller

It's been a week since I've been here. I leave next week Sunday. Truth be told I didn't want to leave period. I wouldn't say I was homesick but I'm homesick. I gotta get back to this paper though.

"Jah." Sha whined as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I looked up at her and smirked. Breakfast. I picked up my pace until I felt her tighten her legs around me , pull at my hair and then her body jerked. I chuckled. She smacked my head and sighed. I licked my lips and pulled her panties up.

"Now you still got that attitude?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes at me and made her way towards the bathroom. I followed and pulled out my toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Jah?" Sha called.

"Wassup?" I asked after spitting out the toothpaste.

"Can you take a shower with me?" She asked. I looked at her while she stared back at me.

"You want me to take shower with you?" I asked her.

I just wanted to make sure because I didn't want her to feel wrong about her decision. Usually she makes me wait until she's out the shower. This is the first time ever and I was lowkey shocked she asked me.

"Yes boy. I wouldn't have asked." She said before closing the curtain back. I sighed and continued to brush my teeth.

"So are you going to get in or not?" She asked.

"Can I finish brushing my teeth?" I asked her.

"Nope." She said.

I shook my head and rinsed my mouth. I slid my basketball shorts and boxers off and stepped inside the shower. Her back was turned to me and she was lowly singing to herself. I slowly traced my fingers from the top of her shoulder to her hand. She turned towards me and smiled.

"What lil girl?" I asked looking down at at her.

She walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. "We're both in our naked glory touching." She said.

"Yo you so weird." I said.

She looked up and squinted her eyes.

She started caressing the back of my neck and smirked at me. There was this energy radiating off of her that I never felt before. This shit was hitting me hard.

It was strong and I couldn't help but feel like I was being sucked in. She placed both of her hands on the side of my face and pulled me closer to her.

I watched her movements closely. Wondering what was going on in that mind of hers. I knew her mind was racing, 'cause mine was. She closed her eyes and blew out a breath.

Standing on her tippy toes, she placed her lips against mine. I felt a jolt of energy flow through me. I pulled her closer to me, as if we could be any closer than what we were.

Her right hand slowly slid from my face, down to my chest, and rested on my stomach. She always said our lips were made for each others. She loved the way they moved in sync.

Our tongues danced in each others mouths and the caressing of my finger tips against her lower back made her moan and shiver.

Pulling away from me slowly, I could see nothing but pure love and lust. She was looking at me like I was the best thing that happened to her. Not only did that make me feel good in the inside, it made my dick hard.