Chapter 44⭐️

"Don't believe everything you hear. Real eyes realize real lies."

-Tupac

2 Months Later:

Akashaa:

The gunshot made me jump. You would think I was use to the sound but no. The way his head flew back. The way he dropped. Everybody looked at me as I looked at his lifeless body. I felt nothing. No pain. No sorrow. Nothing. In a way it scared me but I brushed it off and kept it pushing.

"You didn't even let him finish." Ryan said. I shrugged continuing to look at his body.

"Didn't need to because I already knew what he was going to say." I said.

Here lies the body of Naharie Wright. The traitor. The liar. The manipulator. But most importantly, the father of my child. I'd never thought that I would have to kill the father of my child but he wanted to be grimey. I was going to let him pass with the abortion money but he just had to go run his mouth.

He just had to link up with Canito and discuss what they were going to do. Ole boy just had to. Now look at him. Dead. I turned away from him getting disgusted all over again and walked straight out the trap. I'm a chill with all this until I have my baby. I didn't need anymore stress.

Cíamaniee and Cynn pulled up with Alana in the back and I instantly rolled my eyes. I could not stand this girl and every time she's around me, I just wanna knock her head off her shoulders. Lord knows I don't rock with shorty like that. Not at all. Cynn walked up to me and cocked her head.

"You looked pissed." She said.

"I had to kill him. I'm good. Just a little disgusted. I don't trust shorty. She look sneaky." I said  to her. She looked back towards the car.

"We keep her around because she gets around. She knows big celebrities. People on top of the game. She knows people in the industry. Wherever they be, she be. We pop up and boom. We're known." She said. I shook my head at her.

"Get her outta here though. I don't trust nothing. You and Maniee can come over if y'all want." She nodded her head and got back in the car.

💫💫💫

As soon as I got home I laid on the couch. My stomach was so big it looked like I was having twins but it was just my little girl in there. I hope she don't come out with a big head or big forehead. My phone started ringing and when I looked to see who it was, it was Jah.

"Hello?" I said.

"Wassup? How you doing?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay." I said. There was a pause before he spoke again.

"Okay. We're bout to try this again. Wassup? How you doing?" He asked again.

Once again. I rolled my eyes and replied "Okay".

"Whas wrong?" He asked. I sighed.

"I killed Naharie today." I said.

"Excuse me bring that back shorty. What you said? You killed Naharie?" He asked.

I hate when they do that. Like my guy don't ask me what I just said just to say what I just said.

"You heard correctly." I said.

"I thought I told you to let King and 'em handle it." I sucked my teeth.

"I thought I told you I had it. I'm grown." I said. He sighed.