Chapter 36🤦🏾‍♂️

"Look, you know I'm a rider. Nothing left to hide, your other nigga tried. Talk about you like you'll never leave his side but I don't really buy it. Me, I'm moving quiet all the things we're trying, let's just keep it private."

~Fire and Desire~

-Drake

It's been a couple of days since the shoot out at the club. I haven't heard from Ricky and 'em. Not looking forward to hearing from them anytime soon anyway.

Since Sha and 'em left, I've been working on her peace. I don't know what I wanna call it yet. I took all the first letters of every name she said and it comes out to "S.S.K.D.M.P" That would be mad letters on the building.

Having everything spelled out would be too much as well. All I know is that after I expand "Reign" then I'ma start working on the location for Sha.

I want it to be in different locations. That's if everything is successful and goes as planned. Shit it better be because I'm gonna devote all my time to it.

My phone started ringing and when I looked to see who it was, I sucked my teeth.

"So you move and don't know how to contact anybody?" She asked before I could even say hello.

I rubbed my ear. "Hello to you to ma. I've been busy lately." I said.

"Mmhm too busy that you got shot? When we're you gonna tell me that?" She asked.

"Whenever I felt like telling you." I said.

"I'm sick and tired of you and your brothers mouth. Y'all so disrespectful." She said.

"Was there a reason why you called? If not can you get off my line." I said.

"You know what? You ungrateful little..." I hung up on her.

My mother is the typical rich woman. She was a mixture of White and Dominican. She was more in tune with her white side of the family, never really knew her father.

Shorty was born into wealth which means me and my brother was born into wealth. Not that I'm complaining or nothing like that.

Anyway the only reason why me and my brother talk to her the way we do is because for one, she's disrespectful herself and two, she cheated on my father. They were married for 10 years before she cheated.

She doesn't know what loyalty is. For 10 years of my life I seen different niggas in and out the house. I couldn't rock with that. I rubbed at my side. I never been shot before. This was like something I weirdly wanted done to me.

💫💫💫

My phone started ringing. I prayed it wasn't my mother again. I looked at my phone and it was Akashaa. I blew out a short breath.

"Hello?" I answered.

"What you doing?" She asked me.

"Nothing. Laying down 'bout to the play game."I said.

"Mmhm. So can I ask you a question?" She asked.

"Go ahead." I said.

"Cool when were you going to tell me you got shot?" She asked.

"When I felt like it." I said. She sucked her teeth.

"Okay. I'm not even going to push the issue 'cause obviously you don't want to talk about it. I miss you." She said.

"Mmhm sure you do. Do you have your mind made up yet?" I asked her

"Umm I think so." She said. I sighed.

"What does that mean? It's either you're mine or you're not." I said.

"I thought I was yours regardless?"She asked. I counted back from 10.

"You been pissing me off lately. I'm tired of going back and forth with you Akashaa." I said.

"Tired of what Jahvon?" She asked.

"The fact that you're talking to me real calm is pissing me off right now. I feel like you're trynna mock me. Make this shit seem like a game." I said.

Every second that ticked by, I was growing more agitated. I don't have time for her shit.

She laughed. "Okay Jahvon." She said.

"Bet. I'm done with this. Do you Sha 'cause I feel like you're trynna play me. I'm tired of me putting my feelings out for you and you pushing them shits to side. You know I'm very vocal about my shit. At this point, I feel like we both got shit going on in our lives to the point where we need to focus on ourselves. I love you but I'm done." I said before hanging up.

This thing we had going on, is wack and I'm over it. I wanna be more than her "friend" and if you want to get technical, I was doing shit her man would be doing.

I wanted to be her man again but I guess she ain't want that so everything is a dub. Shit hurt a little but I'm a man so I'll get over it. I got other things to focus on.

💫💫💫

I sat in the driveway of my house for a minute now. I just came back from the mall and I'm tired as hell. My side is hurting and all I want to do is sleep.

I heard a knock on my window as soon as I turned my car off. I turned and it was some Spanish chick. Okay. I grabbed my bags and opened the door.

"Can I help you?" I asked her. She gave me a once over before giving me her attention.

"Hi I just moved in yesterday." She said. I looked at her

"Okay." I said walking past her.

"I was trynna make a friend." She said. I looked back at her and shook my head

"Nah I'm good shorty. Welcome to the neighborhood." I said before walking into my house.

Allison was coming over to chill and so was Carlos. Everybody else was cool but those two were the ones I vibe with the most. My phone started ringing and I sighed. I placed my bags down and took my phone out my pocket. Carlos.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Jah you got home yet?" He asked me.

"Yeah man just got in. You picking up Allison or do you want me to?" I asked.

"Nah I got her. I got my niece with me so you don't mind?" He asked.

"You cool man." I said.

"Cool cool. Did you need me to bring anything. Food? Games? Weed? 'Cause I know you like to smoke." He said. I laughed.

"Bring what you want man. As for the weed I'm good on that." I said. He chuckled.

"Aight man we'll be there in 30." He said. I nodded my head.

"Bet." I said before hanging up.

I put some left over pizza in the oven and sat down in the living room. I looked around my living room for a minute. Soon after I expand Reign I'm moving back to Charlotte. I think it would be better to do that.

If Chu still wants to go to college up here then I'll let him have this house. It's not what he's use to but he'll be good.

I walked into the kitchen and took my pizza out the oven. I grabbed a soda out the fridge and made my way back into the living room.