Chapter 9🌺

"Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance."
-Eckhart Tolle

*3 weeks Later*

It's been 3 hours since I've gotten the keys to my new home. To say I was happy was an understatement. I was in my own shit and didn't have to worry about anybody touching nothing that wasn't theirs.

My mind started wondering to my mother. I missed her. I really did and I knew that  not helping her was going to end up hurting me in the end. I didn't want that. I've decided to drive back to Chicago and see if I can find her.

If I do, I'm going to bring her back here. She could stay with me and I could help her get clean. See if Tina would help.
I know she wouldn't mind and I know she'd be more than happy to have someone to gossip with.

Maybe during the process of helping my mom, my mom can help her. I'm​ never going to get over the fact that she lost my sibling but it's not like I'm going to throw it in her face either. She knew what she did and I know it eats at her heart everyday whether she shows it or not.

"Pebbles." I said.

"Yes?" He asked, turning towards me.

"Do you have to work tomorrow?"

"Nah why? What's up?" He asked.

"I want to go back to Chicago to go get my mom and was wondering if you wanted to come." I said while looking out the window.

"That's cool with me. We could leave early." He said.

Smiling at his answer , I turned and walked out of the room.

💫💫💫

We were currently at Walmart waiting for Pebbl to come back. I called Trey and Jah to come help me get the rest of the things I needed. I had all of the rooms remodeled so I can have some sort of touch in here. Lue and Quincy really helped me out with this one and I was grateful for that.

"There goes Pebbles." Trey said.

I watched as Pebbles walked towards us, smiling a little bit too hard. He had to be up to something.

"He did something." Trey said.

"Mmhmm."

"What?" He asked once he got to us.

"What did you do?" Jah asked him.

He shook his head and laughed.

"Don't start with me. I didn't do anything. Help them load these in the trucks though." He said before pointing at the dressers and shelves.

"I had some couches sent to the house too Poot." He said.

I was grateful for this man because he didn't even have to do all that he was doing. I really appreciated this shit even though I told him that he didn't have to do anything.

"I love you G." I said before pulling him into a hug. He laughed, rocking us back and forth.

"All I ask in return is that you call everybody over so we could have one of Tina's home cooked meals. I've been missing it." He said.