Chapter 25😬

"I go by shit based off of what I see. If you can't handle the truth and face the facts, the STFU"
-Shan No Sugar Coat

I parked my car in the parking lot before walking into the mall. I really didn't feel like coming into work today. My head hurt and plus I got into an argument with Jah.

Sometimes I think he wants me to just beat him up and down my house. I swear he do. I clocked in and stood behind the counter waiting to cash people out.

"Girl you look like you're about to kill someone." Cynn said.

"Someone as in Jah? Yeah. I'm a kill him." I said.

"Why?" She asked while cashing a customer out.

"'Cause he's always testing my gangsta. I'm a really have to break his neck before he leave." I said while rubbing my stomach.

"Huh? What you said? Leave?" She asked.

"You heard what I said."

"Wasn't he supposed to go a first time?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"Yup but he supposedly stayed because of me. I think that was dumb. He should've just left the first time." I said. She nodded her head.

"Right. You got class after this?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Tomorrow." I said.

"Hey best friends!" Alana yelled walking into the store.

I rolled my eyes and rubbed my temples.

"Why you yelling?" Cíamaniee asked mugging her.

Alana rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"Hey Naharie baby's mama." She said. I wanted to knock her head off her shoulders.

"My name is Akashaa and stop all that yelling. It's unnecessary." I said.

She rolled her eyes and started walking over to some shoes. Today was going to be a long day.

💫💫💫

It was close to closing time and I was so happy.

"Nunna who is that guy over there checking you out?" Cynn asked.

I looked to where she was pointing and the guy was still looking at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I don't know and I don't care to know." I said while walking over to one of the chairs to sit down.

"You know Jah watching so he's gonna be all over you about this." She said.

I flicked her off and shook my head.

"Hey beautiful." The guy said sitting down next to me.

I looked at him and turned my head. "What you want?" I asked him.

"Your number so I can get to know you." He said. I looked at him.

"Nah." I said. He looked at me and tilted his head.

"Nah?" He asked. I looked him up and down.

"You heard correctly. You never been rejected before or something?" I asked him.

He laughed and shook his head.

"Now if you're not about to ask me to help you then I suggest you go annoy one of these other females in this store." I said.

"Bi..."

"Go 'head and say it and see if I don't knock you out." I heard Jah say from behind me.

The guy looked at him and laughed. "You gon' do what? Boy you must not know who I am." The guy said.