Chapter 34😈

"Lazy and broke? No he get this money so I guess I can't complain. But I feel alone even when we're alone and that don't cost a thing."
~Focus~
-H.E.R

"The Hated" by Dave East ft Nas was playing in the background while I worked on my designs. It was everybody's last day here and all they wanted to do was chill. That was cool with me.

I woke up around 4:20 in the morning and it's now 8:00 o'clock. I wasn't just working on my clothing designs. I was working on a building. Expand the "Reign" clothing company and make something else.

"I see you're up early." Sha said. I nodded my head.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked her.

"Good until I felt that you were gone. I'm gonna have to get use to that. What you working on?" She asked me.

"Some designs for "Reign" and a building. I want to expand my clothing company and build something else." I said tapping my pencil on my desk.

"You should build me a library. If that's not too much too ask. Nothing big. Nothing too small. Something just right." She said looking at me. I smiled.

"Make it say Mei's Palace or Kash's Dynasty or Sha's Serenity. It has to be just a urban bookstore." She said.

"Word?" I asked her. She nodded her head and closed her eyes.

"I would stay in there forever. When we get married and I'm always coming home late, just know I'm cheating on you with books." She said smiling.

I smiled and shook my head. Married?

"Heard you. Did you eat yet?" I asked her.

"Nope. Chu and them in there cooking." She said.

"Cool cool." I said running my hand through my hair.

"I'll re braid your hair later." Sha said before stretching and walking out of the room.

I walked into the living room and sat down.

"Jah King and 'em left to go handle some business." Chu said walking into the living room. I nodded my head.

"What you 'bout to do?" I asked him.

"Play the game. I don't feel like doing anything else." He said while turning the tv on.

"You ever hit that girl up from the cafe?" I asked him. He turned and looked at me.

"Yeah. Shorty name is Nefertiti." He said. I scrunched up my face.

"What you said? Nefertiti? Like that girl off of Avatar?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded his head.

"Yeah man. She's a really dope chick. The one thing I ain't like was when I went over to chill, there was mad niggas in front of her building. Sizing me." He said.

"Nah you lyin'." I said.

"Not even bro. I texted shorty like 'there's mad niggas outside ya building. Do I go through or you coming down?' She was like 'Oh don't pay them no mind. Just come up.' I mean I wasn't intimidated but I low key know how women feel." He said before shaking his head.

I laughed. "None of them did anything to you?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Nah they just kept sizing me. One nigga was tryna say some' slick but when some dude came, they scattered like roaches. Ole scary asses." He said.

I shook my head and laid down.

"Wake me up in a couple of hours." I said.

"3 good?" He asked." I nodded my head and closed my eyes.