Chapter 7🤷🏿‍♀️

"Don't stress the could haves if it should have , it would have."

It's been a week since I had that talk with King. I was happy that we actually didn't do anything and I wasn't looking forward to anything happening between us anyway. I've been looking at houses lately cause at this point, I was ready to be in my own space.

Devianna was getting on my last nerve and I was close to knocking her head off of her shoulders.  I had a house to go see tomorrow and I was happy. From the outside, it looked beautiful.

I just came from the mall and I was excited about these new shoes that I just bought. I couldn't wait to wear them tomorrow. I placed my bags on the bed and looked around my room. This was something I always did since I was younger. I noticed that my tapes were missing. I counted back from 10 slowly. Before I go off and punch somebody's kid, I looked around my room just to see if I misplaced them.

"Okay. Bet."

I walked downstairs and straight out the back door towards the backyard. The boys were sitting at the picnic table playing Spades.

"Where the hell are my tapes?" I asked them.

"What tapes are you talking about?" Jah asked me.

I looked at him like he was crazy. So we're gonna play like we're dumb? "My tapes! The fucking tapes with my father on it! Where the hell are they?!" I yelled.

King snapped his head towards me, looking mean as hell. "Lower your fucking tone Akashaa. Don't come out here yelling at us. We don't know where your tapes are. Look in the house and I mean really fucking look or go ask Lyric and Ryah." He said.

"Chill out talking to me like that. I don't know who you think you're talking to..."

"Shut the hell up and go look for them tapes girl. You giving me a headache." Ryan said interrupting me and rubbing his temple. I rolled my eyes at him and walked back into the house.

Walking into the living room and seen Lyric and Ryah talking to some girl. I stood in front of them and sighed. I know they wouldn't have touched my tapes but I just needed to know.

"Lyric. Ryah. I love y'all like the sisters I never had. I'm a ask y'all once and one time only and I want y'all to look me in my face. Did y'all go in my room and take my tapes?" I asked them.

Lyric instantly scrunched up her face. "Why the hell would we do something like that? We know what those tapes mean to you. We wouldn't even do you grimy like that. We wouldn't even do that to you period." She said.

"Exactly. Plus, why would we go in your room when you're not even there? That doesn't make sense." Ryah said.

I watched as Tina emerged from the kitchen and shook her head no at me. I wouldn't even question her cause I know she wouldn't even do me like that. Devianna came from the basement and looked at all of us. "Y'all having a meeting or something?" She asked.

"Nah sissy. She just wanted to know who touched her tapes." The girl said.

Devianna started laughing hard as hell. What the hell was so funny? I didn't find anything about my situation funny. She was delusional as hell.

"I moved them." She said. I closed my eyes and slowly opened them back up. She had to be joking.

I swear it was good timing because King and the boys walked into the living room. I swear you could feel the heat radiating off of my body. I was hot. I wanted to punch this girl in her mouth. She started laughing again and I took a step towards her.